Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default DK Team FINALLY at 85 and cruising through AV weekend :)

Title pretty much says it all, but what it doesnt say is that this is my first melee team as well as my first team to 85 shammies are next (at 82)

thanks for all the help this forum has given me. If it wasnt for this forum, as well as Mosq2 youtube video about IWT, I would never have gotten this far in multiboxing or maybe even boxed at all in the first place.

cheers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfmoo? View Post
    Title pretty much says it all, but what it doesnt say is that this is my first melee team as well as my first team to 85 shammies are next (at 82)

thanks for all the help this forum has given me. If it wasnt for this forum, as well as Mosq2 youtube video about IWT, I would never have gotten this far in multiboxing or maybe even boxed at all in the first place.

cheers
    That's awesome, great job!
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

I decided to add my H pally to the 4 DK's to have an ultimate blender in BG's. Unfortunately I've been doing like 5 times worse with the added healer. I use Clique and Jamba to do the healing since Grid only works in BG's if you are the raid leader and you can move your toons into your party.

I think I might have to add more buttons to my spam bar so I dont have to worry about hitting action bar butons on my DKs and can focus more on healing with the pally.

idk...just venting I guess as it is VERY frustrating lol.

Anyone have tips to make this any easier?

Find the topic where ualaa explains how to configure grid so it displays only your 5 toons, always. You can use the default raid frames then to display the full raid.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Healing with Clique and Jamba is fine, had no problems with that. My DKs had too many spells that I use often that werent on their spam bars/in the spam rotation so when I was playing just them without the pally I would just hit the actionbar button on my Naga and it was nbd. I just added three more buttons to the spam bar and I'm waiting for a BG Q. We shall see how things go now.

I use:
    ToonA,ToonB,ToonC,ToonD;NAME
    1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8;5/8;NAME;NR

I have every toon on all teams listed on line one.
    Ending with a semi-colon and NAME (in caps).
    This lists those toons who are in the raid/battleground/group, in column one.

On line two, I'm instructing Grid to list every toon in groups 1-8.
    It lists them in a 5 row deep, 8 columns wide Grid.
    Again NAME is listed, which makes the sorting alphabetical.
    The NR means No Repeating, meaning if my toons are listed in column one (which they always will be), they will not also be listed elsewhere (such as in column 2-8).

If you were to omit the second line.
    It would display Toon A, Toon B, etc.
    And nothing else, and in an alphabetical sort for all toons.
    from Ualaa indeed

http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthrea...ht=grid+layout
    Last edited by Zub : 10-30-2011 at 07:31 PM
    .[I