Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13
    Blog Entries

I personally go with Grid + Grid Custom Layouts + Clique.

Grid and Custom Layouts gets me the entire raid in a 5-row deep, 8-column wide grid.
    My five toons are always in the left-most vertical column.
    The rest of the raid is in columns two through eight.
    It is an alphabetical sort, so its the same on every screen.
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...870#post347870

With Clique, I've set various clicks to be specific heals.
    With my 5x Resto Druid team, I use:
    - Left = Rejuvenation
    - Right = Cleanse
    - Ctrl Left = Lifebloom
    - Ctrl Right = Regrowth
    - Alt Left = Nourish
    - Alt Right = Healing Touch
    - Scroll Up = Swiftmend
    - Scroll Down = Wild Growth

The logic is: Left/Right clicks are used frequently, the scroll wheel for AoE (as Swiftmend triggers Efflorescence), ctrl clicks for emergency (less efficient) heals, and alt clicks for efficient (but slower) heals.

On my Paladin / 4x DK team, I use:
    - Left = Flash of Light
    - Right = Divine Light
    - Alt + Left = Holy Shock
    - Alt + Right = Word of Glory
    - Mouse Thumb = Cleanse

I place an IS Boxer Repeater Region over the entire grid.
    And have it send the clicks (KVM Mode, to block local clicks) to the Healer or Healer Group.

That way, from any toon, I can mouse over the Grid and make a simple click.
    It won't make my tank/dps toons change targets, but my healer then does the appropriate heal.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Have you been boxing the LFR with tank, healer, 3 dps, or have you been bringing them all in as dps?
    Tank healer 3 DPS

Quote Originally Posted by traedoril View Post
    I am very odd in this but I love my favorite pve team to date is: Prot pally, Arcane Mage, Ele Sham, Survival Hunter, Disc Priest

I know alot of people hate disc priests but attonement spec heals

/castsequence reset=10 Holy Fire, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite
    /cast Power Infusion

+ my cover tank macro

/castsequence [@focus] Power Word: Shield, Prayer of Mending, Renew, Flash Heal, Flash Heal

In HoT's (hour of twilight heroics) I can clear all the bosses and trash and laugh as I watch things die super fast.

I also run this composition in LFR's. Ultraxion can suck if you don't have his button in the same place on every window.
    I know I am quoting my self here but someone PM'd me and I thought it was pertinent to my statement.

Quote Originally Posted by traedoril
    Quote Originally Posted by 3box
    Hi. Was looking for atonement disc priest macros for a Mercurio 2-step type setup. Saw a post of yours:

"I know alot of people hate disc priests but attonement spec heals

/castsequence reset=10 Holy Fire, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite
    /cast Power Infusion

+ my cover tank macro

/castsequence [@focus] Power Word: Shield, Prayer of Mending, Renew, Flash Heal, Flash Heal"

I assume you spam the smite macro with your other dps toon's macro(s), then hit the back key or something to interrupt casting, then only go to your heal macro when needed? Wondering if you've considered using his system, perhaps putting Archangel in there somewhere.

Thanks.
    I actually only use archangel on "oh shit" moments. I have also changed the second macro slightly.

/castsequence reset=15 [@focus] Power Word: Shield, Renew, Prayer of Mending

Is on my second step of the macro now

I have since added

/cast reset = 12 [@focus] Pennance, Flash Heal, Flash Heal, Flash Heal, Flash Heal is now on my 1 key.
    I missed the question about archangel. Archangel is very bad for all the time healing. When you get five stacks of the buff that allows archangel to be cast ( I am at work and can't think of the name of the spell off hand) It reduces the mana cost of Holy Fire and Smite by 30%.

For sustained healing and mana regen it is VERY mana inefficiant to use Archangel unless you have to or the next trash pull is farther than the duration of the buff.

The 5 stacks as a healer is far more benificial than the actual buff from archangel on a regular basis.

I would like to mention that I run with a fair amount of "DPS" gear for heroics. I just find it easier to do higher dps/healing that way. I also use the Divine accuracy glyph (must for attonement spec) Glyph of Prayer of healing (disc lacks a good aoe heal) and Smite (increases HF and smite dmg therefore increasing healing done)

Alot of priests go with PoM or a different glyph but if you take the smite glyph you will find yourself using the pennance macro far less often.