Close
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 132
    Blog Entries

Thank you for the quick update; it is very much appreciated.
    I wouldn't want to try to box, without Jamba... it is very much an essential boxing tool.

Very minor request, as this doesn't impact basic questing with Jamba.

Any chance of changing the spell ID, on the debuff "you have been reported as inactive"?
    It currently does not notify any of your toons.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Thanks for the quick update Jafula, you are the best!
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Edit: for those of you who have problems and got the ace3 update standalone... turn that shit off.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

To all those with communication problems. Blizzard made a change were addons that want to use the communication channel have to register for it. Jamba uses the Ace3 library for its communications and the Ace3 library has been updated for Blizzards change.

Jamba has the latest Ace3 libraries included in it; so if you are using Ace3 standalone, I recommend removing it.

If you are still having problems, try running with all other addons disabled except Jamba (and the ISBoxer addon if you use that).

If you are using the private Core: Communications channel and having trouble, try turning that off; the settings is under jamba -> advanced. There may be a bug relating to the private channel and communication; I'll investigate tonight.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Jafula, Thank you so much for the fast update. Was there a change to:
    /jamba-team iammaster all

I had this bound to my window switching keys and it doesn't seem to be sending the command to the slaves.
    When another toom becomes master only that toon gets the message and when I switch back to the original master the other does not switch it's master.

Edit: also /jamba-follow commands are causing a moment of lag. odd.
    Last edited by Feider : 04-27-2011 at 08:36 PM

PVE and PVP teams on Lightninghoof-US (lvl 70+)

Quote Originally Posted by Feider View Post
    Jafula, Thank you so much for the fast update. Was there a change to:
    /jamba-team iammaster all

I had this bound to my window switching keys and it doesn't seem to be sending the command to the slaves.
    When another toom becomes master only that toon gets the message and when I switch back to the original master the other does not switch it's master.

Edit: also /jamba-follow commands are causing a moment of lag. odd.
    There have been no changes to any of those commands. The reason your commands are not working is due to a change Blizzard made with how addons use the addon communication channel. Read my post above yours (two up) for all the info I can give you.
    Jafula.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Jamba has the latest Ace3 libraries included in it; so if you are using Ace3 standalone, I recommend removing it..
    I can confirm this. This cleared it right up for me.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Blog Entries

I've got the update to Jamba.
    And did not use the Ace3 at all.

Almost everything is working now.

The currency tab has disappeared and the button does not make it display.
    And switching from one toon to another, does not have Jamba make the new master the party leader.
    Nor does my Jamba button for I am leader.

Have not tried the Communication settings in Advanced.
    So will post back on how that works, sometime tomorrow.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I changed the chat channel and password to something else and it seems jamba has been working without problems since I did that. But I'm not sure because there were some more addon updates this morning so probably one of those fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by RSM72 View Post
    I changed the chat channel and password to something else and it seems jamba has been working without problems since I did that. But I'm not sure because there were some more addon updates this morning so probably one of those fixed it.
    Sweet, one of those addons that just got updated might have been broken and causing problems. Glad that Jamba is working fine for you now. More good news, thanks for sharing.
    Jafula.