Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 34

Is there any way to make the experience / follow status bar so that you can't see through them? I looked at the code, but couldnt find anything.

Im having fun setting up my own panel where I can put jamba things

Default Cookie$ for functions...

I love Jamba, and I think cookies are a good bribe to get what I want

So... cookies for:
    Being able to Copy Macro Sets from 1 profile to another (and/or the ability to merge profiles) I have several different classes and I'd love to create multiple class cominations (swap out the mage for a hunter, etc) but since I have 2 main teams, I don't want to re-create all of that work... I'd like to just copy my "Hunter" macro set into my other team.

Heck... finding a way to manage a toon's own macros in Jamba would be perfect. I can see/edit them all from the master, but they persist with the toon so that regardless of team, I can count on them having those macros.

Thanks for your hard work!
    5 Boxing (85):
    Paladin, 2xMage, Warlock, Priest
    Paldius, Magria, Magrib, Walina, Priset
    Currently:
    5 Boxing (85):
    Paladin, 3xWarlock, Shaman
    Ghallo, Warlisia, Warlisib, Warlisic, Pleo!

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    I love this addon to track Clones Cooldowns Jafula what you think? can it be done??
    It could be done. There are lots of things I'd like to with Jamba. I'll get to them eventually. RL is taking up my free time, but I try and sneak in some WoW/Jamba when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by RSM72 View Post
    What about making the item bar use ButtonFacade and show cooldowns (eg OmniCC)?
    Hmm, ButtonFacade I could probably do (no idea what it does, but I'm guessing from its name). Not sure about cooldowns. I don't want to use ActionBars as they take up valuable space used by other addons like Dominos / Macaroon, etc, so if I can do cooldowns on non action bars, I'm keen to give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronDF View Post
    In .7d if you tracked a quest in Blizzards quest tracker, it showed up in Jamba. In .7e and .7f, if you use toggle track or track all it doesn't put the quest in the Blizzard quest tracker. Well, it kinda does. It puts check marks next to the quests in the "L" quest tab, but nothing shows up in the Blizzard tracker. When you press shift-click to remove and add it back in "L", it shows all the quests that you tracked. It is like toggle track or track all don't update the Blizzard tracker to show that it is updated.

But it doesn't work the same in reverse. When you get a new quest, it shows up in "L" and Blizzard's tracker, but it doesn't show up in Jamba. If you shift-click on the quest in "L", to turn tracking off and back on, it doesn't show up in Jamba. The only way to get it to show up in Jamba is using toggle track or track all.

TLDR: Not sure Jamba and Blizzard's quest system are talking to each other. Or I have a setting messed up that doesn't make it work right. Any help?

Info: It does the same thing on my alts, not just my master. The simul-answer of the auto-quests that was added in .7e works great, so thanks for that.

PS: New info. It works differently if you have "Hide quests completed by team" turned off. It will work about 90%, but Blizzard's quest tracker still doesn't get updated if you toggle or track all. But at least Jamba updates pretty well.

I hope that gives you enough to go on, if not, I can try to find out more. Thanks.
    I'll need to have a play and do some more quests. I've got limited time at the moment to WoW/Jamba but if I find any bugs like you are suggesting I'll be fixing them. It does sound like I'm missing an event/hook on the quest watching. Its slightly a PITA as blizz tend to change stuff and its real hard to find out in a timely manner (usually its one of you lot telling me something is wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Glenni View Post
    Is there any way to make the experience / follow status bar so that you can't see through them? I looked at the code, but couldnt find anything.

Im having fun setting up my own panel where I can put jamba things
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'see through them'? Can you explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghallo View Post

So... cookies for:
    Being able to Copy Macro Sets from 1 profile to another (and/or the ability to merge profiles) I have several different classes and I'd love to create multiple class cominations (swap out the mage for a hunter, etc) but since I have 2 main teams, I don't want to re-create all of that work... I'd like to just copy my "Hunter" macro set into my other team.

Heck... finding a way to manage a toon's own macros in Jamba would be perfect. I can see/edit them all from the master, but they persist with the toon so that regardless of team, I can count on them having those macros.

Re: Hard work, you're welcome.

I'm a bit adverse to cookies at the moment as the last person that said they would get me cookies hasn't . Although someone else (ebony) did donate about the same time, so yay!

How about coffee instead for a bribe? Can't see an easy way to do what you want at the moment... but let me see if I can work some jamba-macro magic for you this weekend.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Sell
    * New option to automatically sell unusable soulbound items (off by default).
    ]
    About to update my Jamba, love that feature added,shall be great to not have to go through bags of each toon that isnt a chanter to sell soulbound items.

Thx for that addition

Newbie here to multiboxing, but i wanted to give my thanks for jamba. Great addon that has made multiboxing so much better then in past mmo's or previous attempts at wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    About to update my Jamba, love that feature added,shall be great to not have to go through bags of each toon that isnt a chanter to sell soulbound items.

Thx for that addition
    No problem, glad you like it. I got sick of searching through bags to find stuff to vendor, so I decided to do something about it. I'm sure someone probably requested it as well :-).

It was a lot of work for such a small feature, but now I know how to do it, I can implement similar things faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Innosan View Post
    Newbie here to multiboxing, but i wanted to give my thanks for jamba. Great addon that has made multiboxing so much better then in past mmo's or previous attempts at wow.
    You're welcome!
    Jafula.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghallo View Post

So... cookies for:

Still working on ways to get you to part with your cookies/coffee. I got distracted on the weekend by improving the auto select best quest reward for a toon functionality, but I've got your macro work on my mind.
    Jafula.

With the latest release of Jamba my teams have forgotten who their master is and are setting themselves as their masters. This breaks whisper forwarding and various other features.

Edit: It would be nice to have the currency tab visible as soon as I log on without having to enable it every time manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkerer View Post
    With the latest release of Jamba my teams have forgotten who their master is and are setting themselves as their masters. This breaks whisper forwarding and various other features.

Edit: It would be nice to have the currency tab visible as soon as I log on without having to enable it every time manually.
    I don't think this is a problem with Jamba. I've been running sweet. Check your settings. Are you using ISBoxer? Make sure it isn't setting Jamba Master for you when you click in a window, etc.

You quite like the currency tab then? Will see what I can do to give you an option to open it on startup.
    Jafula.

Thanks for a quick reply, yes I am using ISboxer... will look into it.

The currency feature has indeed been an excellent addition, makes it so much easier to estimate profits for certain activities.