Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Healing Rains Buff / Race Selection

Big buff for Healing Rains on latest PTR patch. Doubled the base damage.

Can't wait to see how much survivability 4x Healing Rains dropped will give!
    Last edited by Boylston : 11-18-2010 at 12:52 AM
    Cranky old-timer.

Default 4xShamans - Race Selection

Up until now, I've always played Orcs as Shamans. Seemed to have best racials and are not super large like Tauren (which are hard to navigate through tight towers/doorways).

With Goblins available at launch, anyone thinking of converting over? Also, any idea if the rocket gloves racial causes engineering rocket cooldowns? (I know racial does lockout the rocket jump ability).

Any thoughts?
    Cranky old-timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Boylston View Post
    Up until now, I've always played Orcs as Shamans. Seemed to have best racials and are not super large like Tauren (which are hard to navigate through tight towers/doorways).

With Goblins available at launch, anyone thinking of converting over? Also, any idea if the rocket gloves racial causes engineering rocket cooldowns? (I know racial does lockout the rocket jump ability).

Any thoughts?
    i'm making my shit goblins after i level them to 85, going to be too many people in que first week.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Blog Entries

The other consideration, will you create a new team or race change an existing team?
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Race change... No way do I want to level a team that is essentially a duplicate.

As for first week issue, I happen to be on a business trip that week, so I may change them right away and give Blizzard that week to convert them over. I won't be on a speed mission this time around, with family/work travel sucking up so much time.

I've also basically decided to abandon PvE so far, since I don't care about heroics that much. It's freeing me up to not have to worry about leveling a tank class-- just running with good ole quad shammies. I think 4x is going to be the ideal number for 10s and 15v15 rated arenas, anyhow.

So, Ualaa, does your statement mean you think Goblins are better than Orcs, going forward??
    Cranky old-timer.

Blog Entries

My shammies are all spacegirls.. it's all about the tails.

I'm not a huge fan of Goblins, but am not really a horde player either.
    For existing teams, I'd probably leave them as they already are.
    Worgens are neat, but not sure I'll make any new toons.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I THINK WORGENSES ARE JUUST MAD CUZ ORCS USE WOLFS AS MOUNTS
    SO THEY JOINT THE ALLIANCE

That being said, I wish I could go all-Worgen or all-Goblin. I've got a bad mix of classes, though.
    So sad I can't just turn my tank into one. Sorry, but a paladin's path leads elsewhere.

All goblins, virgin rerolls. That said more racial changes are supposed to be coming to bring the other races on par with the goblins and dog race.

Goblins are gonna be like blood elves, there will be so many around I'm sure we are all gonna get sick of them.

I hope the small size will be nice for BGs.
    Cranky old-timer.