Hi all,
i'm going throught the process of boosting a couple more toons but and remember seeing a post on this (particularly SM) but couldn't find it again)
Basically i'm after information on where to park toons while boosting them through instances.

For example, in

- SFK (min 10) - i think the toons can get xp from anywhere in the instance (haven't tested though)

- SM Armory (min 20) - You can take your toons at the first stairs after the courtyard and they will get xp even if the booster is almost at Herod (just pull herod out a bit)

- SM Cath (min 20) - Just keep your toons in the entrance halls, just before the opening on the courtyard, and fight Mograine and Whitemane just outside the catherdral entrance.

- Uldaman (min 30) - dunno, seems like the toons would need to follow all the time

- Sunken Temple (min 35) - I think i read that near the entrance portal (where the 4 stairs start basically) is a good spot, and fight bosses near the middle of the instance (close to the hole). anyone confirm?

- Scholo (min 45) - seems like having the toons on first bridge near the entrance cover a maximum of xp in the instance. anyone confirm?

- Strat (min 45) - dunno probably near where the baroness is?

- Ramps (min 55) - dunno, seems like pretty much anywhere in the instance

Can anyone confirm/clarify those? I'll probably be doing quests from 58 onwards.
thanks.
Zub