Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Default Buggie Jamba? behavior

I run multiple teams, PVE and PVP, but only have this problem(just started a few days ago) w/ my Pally tank and 4 shammie PVE team. If any char gets aggro while my master char (Tank) is not aggroed, My tank will immiediatly /follow that char. Its not always the same char, but it IS the same chare per session. I do not have auto follow after combat on, I manually turn on/off strob follow. I use a focus based leader system w/ isboxer. This is a new bug that appeared in just the last few days. Any sugestions?

Gettin dizzy trying to do heroics
    Last edited by deadguyfred : 01-19-2010 at 02:05 PM
    Deadguyfred
    Arathor Horde Shammies Andagurls, Andagurls, Andagirlz, Andagirls and Sianee Pally tank LVL 85. Druids x 5 LVL 85, Pallies x 4 LVL 80, Locks x 4 lvl 60.
    Necronelly DKs x 4 + Omghalp Disc Priest current FOTM

this problem sems to come and go, and only on my pve shammy/prot pally team, I'v gone over settings in jamba and ISBoxer multiple times w/ no luck

BUMP
    Last edited by deadguyfred : 01-25-2010 at 11:03 PM Reason: non spellar
    Deadguyfred
    Arathor Horde Shammies Andagurls, Andagurls, Andagirlz, Andagirls and Sianee Pally tank LVL 85. Druids x 5 LVL 85, Pallies x 4 LVL 80, Locks x 4 lvl 60.
    Necronelly DKs x 4 + Omghalp Disc Priest current FOTM

I had this the other day. Mine had to do with Follow Strobing. When it was disabled it worked fine. The real issue is that your dps toon is getting set to focus and is getting followed. No clue on a fix.
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

Blog Entries

At the moment, the fix is to not use Strobe Follow.

Keyclone users, one HKN user and a couple people using PB on the site we're not supposed to name.. have the same issue, so it is software independent.

Not sure if there's a bug in the Jamba code.
    Or perhaps, follow or the API for it has changed since 3.3.

I've switched my hotkey from Strobe follow.
    Which I would double click for Follow, and single click for Strobe (distance travel)..
    To plain old normal follow.
    And have not had this issue since.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I'd like to get the follow code sorted, there seem to be a few posts with problems.

Is there a post where someone has anyway nailed down the exact process to cause the issue (without involving ISBoxer or anything that hides the Jamba commands)?
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Blog Entries

In my case, it works like this (or rather is buggy when I do):

- On any toon.
    - Enable Strobe Follow.
    - Disable Strobe, or switch to new leader (who is then Strobe Followed).
    - Get into combat, with any toon (other then the first strobe target) leading.
    - Very frequently, the new leader while in combat attempts to follow the original strobe toon.

Reloading UI or exit to character screen and returning to the game...
    Refreshes the strobe.
    After which, the first toon to be strobe followed begins the process again.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Uulaa's process of inflicting this ailment is accurate.

I'm able to fix it by
    - choosing the alt which my main inexplicably wants to follow
    - disabling Strobe (SHIFT-CTRL-ALT-F11 as set by ISBoxer)
    - switching to Main (Tank)
    - Re-enabling Strobe (SHIFT-CTRL-ALT-F12 as set by ISBoxer)
    - reloading the UI (/reloadui as set by some mod)

At this point I don't have an issue until I try to set strobe/master to another toon via SHIFT-CTRL-ALT-F12.

I'm not sure if this is a Jamba issue or ISBoxer's macro not properly setting the strobe master on Alts and clearing the strobe master on Main.
    "For God's sake, don't stand there at 30 yards trying to cast a spell, he will melt your face period."

Lokked

Are you guys all using FTL? If not, what happens if you disable the FTL module?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

The following command can be used to cause it:

/jamba-follow strobeonme all

Use this on your current master, play for a bit, switch to another char and use the same command (do NOT switch masters). Mess around a bit, and then use the same command on the original char (master) again. Now, at least with my settings, this will cause the master (the first char you did it on) to follow the SECOND char it was used on every time combat ends, which should not happen (since the master is the current strobe target).

This persists even if you use a "/jamba-follow strobeoff" command to attempt to stop him from following the second target post-combat.

I solved the issue by doing a "/jamba-team iammaster" command after each strobeonme. Because of this, I suspect it's related to the current master strobing on a target without switching the master.
    Last edited by TheFallenOne : 01-27-2010 at 03:22 AM

Cheers everyone, I'll have a look at this issue and code tomorrow.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.