Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: auto hot key

Default auto hot key

does anyone have or know of a autohotkey premade script that has every keyboard button assignd, ive been tryign to set it up but its juts a no-go, im only able to get the keys 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,-,= to work, any help please?

Take a look at HotkeyNet if you are having trouble with AutoHotkey's learning curve. It's easier IMO to get started with.
    I've got something to show ya!
    http://katharsis.feathermoon.us

well the program im usign is called "autohotkey" and im runnign machine for two wow accounts....

[quote='vegy17',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108431 #post108431]well the program im usign is called "autohotkey" and im runnign machine for two wow accounts....[/quote]

A quick search for [b]Autohotkey full[/b] found this. Good luck to you.

[b][AutoHotKey][/b] [url='http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&postID=104930&highlight=Auto HotKey+full#post104930']My full AutoHotKey script.[/url]
    I've got something to show ya!
    http://katharsis.feathermoon.us

Vegy, looking through all of your posts so far I think it's clear that you're not using the resources already available to you.

This is the sort of hobby where you absolutely need to be able to help yourself, so take some time to read what's already here and learn something about the whole area before diving in with question after question that's already been answered 300,000 times before.

Some of these links will be useful to you, both now and in the future:

How to ask a question

Guides

Software tools forum

Forum search facility

Better, but off-site search facility

Wiki

Video - how to set up your first group

Out of respect for those who have put so much effort into making sure the information is all available, please help yourself before expecting others to help you.

AutoHotkey is a tricky beast to get working, so if you struggle with it then head over the the Wiki and look at the software comparison page for an alternative. Keyclone is the easiest to use (you'd already be up and running with that), but there are free alternative too, and they're all discussed on the Wiki.

Good luck!

thanks for the help,it now works.fast replie thanks

jake

Quote Originally Posted by 'Otlecs',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108451#post1 08451
    This is the sort of hobby where you absolutely need to be able to help yourself, so take some time to read what's already here and learn something about the whole area before diving in with question after question that's already been answered 300,000 times before.
    I have GOT to remember this line, for future reference.
    "For God's sake, don't stand there at 30 yards trying to cast a spell, he will melt your face period."

Lokked

Quote Originally Posted by Katharsis',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108439#pos t108439][quote='vegy17',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108431 #post108431]well the program im usign is called "autohotkey" and im runnign machine for two wow accounts....[/quote]

A quick search for [b]Autohotkey full[/b] found this. Good luck to you.

[b][AutoHotKey][/b] [url='http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&postID=104930&highlight=Auto HotKey+full#post104930
    My full AutoHotKey script.[/url]
    That looks familiar.

Although none of the a-z keys are broadcasted.. however, control+(a-z) is. I like this system, because it feels like I'm playing with default controls on my main and can respond to chat without windows popping up on my alts if I forget to suspend the script. I *can* use control+c to open all character windows if I like - the alts default to the "c" key since there is no key bound to "control+c" for them. A ton of other key combos are broadcasted - 1 to =, F1 to F12, Numpad, all with separate shift, control, alt, and shift+control+alt modifiers.
    Ex-WoW 5-boxer.
    Currently playing:
    Akama [Empire of Orlando]
    Zandantilus - 85 Shaman, Teebow - 85 Paladin, Kodex - 85 Rogue.

Definitely going to 4-box Diablo 3 after testing the beta for how well this would work.