Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Default The Multiboxing Podcast!

The Multiboxing Podcast
    feat. Ellay, MiRai, and z0k

So, we've been kicking this idea around for the last few weeks, and we've decided that, now that Shadowlands is approaching quickly, it's time to get the ball rolling. We're going to be starting out with a pilot episode where we discuss a few general topics related to both us and multiboxing, but we'd like to, eventually, tackle more in-depth topics, from the perspective of multiboxing, in future episodes (e.g. game systems, gameplay strategies, setup, etc.).

While the format of the podcast will likely evolve as we move forward, we're going to start off by utilizing a 30-60 minute timeslot of Ellay's (Multidayz) 4-hour stream, and here are the current details:

When: Mondays @ 8:30PM Eastern1
    Where: https://www.twitch.tv/Multidayz

1 GMT-4 before November 1st, GMT-5 after November 1st (DST)

Finally, we're not sure how popular it's going to be, but popularity isn't necessarily the driver for what will keep this ship sailing, so what the future holds is anyone's guess. We expect to try and keep this a weekly thing, whether it be for general discussion or, again, more in-depth topics, so if you're interested in hearing what ramblings we may produce, then feel free to check it out, and we'll see you there!

FAQ

Q: Will there be a Q&A during the podcast?
    A: It's not currently expected that a specific block of time will be put aside for a Q&A session unless it lends itself to the topics being discussed, but anyone watching is more than welcome to ask questions in chat, and we'll try to answer them if they fit into whatever we're discussing.

Q: Are there any plans to invite guests to future podcasts?
    A: Yes, but nothing specific to share at this time.

Q: Will the podcast be available on any other platforms other than Twitch?
    A: Yes, it's expected that the podcast will be uploaded to YouTube and links will be shared in this thread, but there are currently no other plans to use any other additional platforms, at this time.

Q: Why does MiRai refer to Multidayz as "Ellay?"
    A: When you meet someone and they tell you their name is "Dan," but then 10 years later they change their name to "Frank," you tend to keep calling them "Dan."
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Reserved
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Hype!

Really loving all the work going in to the community aspects leading in to SL. Interested to see how it pans out.

Inconvenient time slot sadly so can't attend live, but I guess that's just how it is with time zones and what-not

Blog Entries

What fun! It would be great if you could go to the trouble of establishing an rss feed somewhere.

Awesome, great idea! I probably won't be able to catch the live broadcast, but I'm looking forward to the rebroadcast.

Thumbs up

Sounds great
    5 Boxing ❮WicKeD ArmY❯ Runetotem US Horde

Would love to see Ebony in there some day to talk about EMA.

Good stuff for the community ty!

Can't make the live time but I'll be checking out recordings for sure.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Well, we survived first episode, and I think it went pretty alright.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    It would be great if you could go to the trouble of establishing an rss feed somewhere.
    Svpernova was yelling at me about this, but I don't know anything, at all, about setting up such a thing.