Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Dual-Box Legion Herb Gathering

I will preface this post by apologizing. I have less than 24 hours using multi-boxing software (Hotkey Net 0.1.45 build 210 in my case), so I will probably ask a question that you have either seen a dozen times or figured out on you own within a few hours of tinkering. Sadly, I don't have as much time to play and tinker as I used to, and I've recently made the mistake of volunteering to be the resident flower picker for my guild, so most of my free time is devoted to providing herbs for the EN runs. I don't mind it too much, I find herbalism relaxing, I can put on a H3H3 playlist and have a few hundred Starlight Roses by the time I'm all goofed out. However, there would be a huge decrease in farming time if I had an extra helping hand, or in this case, account to multi-box with.

With that out of the way, the only forum post that came close to what I am looking for is this

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...with-Mouseover

A script that allows me to click or press a keybind on a quest objective, herb, or really any collectable and collect it on all accounts at once. The best I could do is mimic the mouse clicks over to the other slave accounts, however they were always in different spots than where the object was and doing this would make the 2nd window the focus, also doing this prevented me from using M1 and M2 simultaneously to move on the masters window. Any help would be most appreciated.

Please do not spam the forum with multiple posts of the same question. Doing that is unnecessary and causes nothing but confusion when trying to follow a thread.

-MiRai
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-20-2016 at 12:33 AM

I'm an ISboxer user but for my mouseover macros I have a view macro that syncs the camera of my characters and then after hitting this key ISboxer broadcasts the next mouse click on all of my toons.

It is an ingame macro:

/Script SetView(4); SetView(4)

I have found 4 works best for me. You can try out other numbers to see how they do for you. You can use follow to make sure your toons are facing roughly the same area then on your leader move a few steps back so you are standing more stacked ontop of your slave toons. Then you can line up your cursor and look at your slave windows and make sure they are also moused over your herb node before you click on it.

Hello and welcome to the interesting and at times frustrating world of multiboxing!

Just want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. Are the clicks wildly out of place on the non-focused client, or just slightly off? Are you running both clients at the same resolution and aspect ratio?

HKN (as far as I remember) duplicates clicks based on X-Y coordinates of where the click originates on the focused client. This means that if your game clients are running at different resolutions or aspect ratios, the clicks will not land on the same spot. Additionally, while multiboxing, your other character is usually on follow to the lead, trailing behind it so the characters will be slightly "out of sync", meaning the herb might also be slightly differently positioned on the game windows. Add to this slight differences in camera settings and it can be bothersome to get clicks to be perfectly accurate. You just kinda have to estimate the difference since HKN lacks a 1-1, live mouse broadcasting feature like the one ISBoxer has, that allows you to see your cursor moving in real time on the non-focused clients.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 10-19-2016 at 12:54 PM

Are your windows set to the same resolution? IF not, I suspect the cursor will always click in a different spot.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)