Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 50

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    So with each toon being able to loot their own trash, how do each of you manage IWT?

I find that more often then not, 2-3 of my team dont close the loot windows and I am stuck with running around to close the window and approaching the body again to ry again.
    I have a specific loot key for that:

Step 1 : Action 1 : WoW macro 'Loot' in 'Quick Setup 41' -> all
    Step 2 : Action 1 : Do Assist Me in Non-combat Key Map -> self
    Step 2 : Action 2 : <Interact with Target> -> all

and then I have that loot macro in Game Helpers -> World of Warcraft -> Loot

/run CloseLoot() ( essential! Frees up the loot window after looting for other toons )
    /use Findle's Loot-A-Rang (which is totally optional, and currently working only in Draenor )

It's far from perfect, but it works most of the time. The trouble is when your main loots the mob, game deselects it, so you have to click on the corpse again, and then spam that loot key..

There might be several better configs for this, but I've managed to loot things with it so far
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-22-2016 at 10:12 PM Reason: Formatting

Blog Entries

I really do need to get a closeloot macro going, thanks for the reminder beeq!

The loot a rang thing means you dont have to target anything right? Looks like all my minions are gonna be low level engineers too...

The loot a rang thing means you dont have to target anything right? Looks like all my minions are gonna be low level engineers too...
    You don't have to be an engineer to use the rang, but it works only in Draenor..

It works without the targeting, but if there's loot far away, your toons would run closer, here and there different directions, if you have had a slaughterhouse going on The rang is a bonus, but if it causes troubles, then just the closeloot macro is great enough

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    I really do need to get a closeloot macro going, thanks for the reminder beeq!
    yw lux! Happy looting
    Last edited by beeq : 07-22-2016 at 12:04 PM

Ok so a little help here:

Game Helpers - WOW
    - New Macro Set
    - - New Macro
    - - - LOOT
    - - - - /run CloseLoot() /use Loot-A-Rang - (two lines post is changing the format)
    - - - - - Hotkey ALT-Z
    - - - - - - Button Name LOOT - (just create an empty macro button named LOOT?)

Instead of CloseLoot() you could also accept all the loot using LootSlot(x) where x is the slot in the bag, I use:

/run LootSlot(1)/run LootSlot(2)
    /run LootSlot(3)
    /run LootSlot(4)
    /run LootSlot(5)
    /run LootSlot(6)
    /run LootSlot(7)
    /run LootSlot(8)
    /run LootSlot(9)
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    That accepts all loot and any "are you sure it will bind to your character" type message.

Sorry, I am a bit anal about these things:

So the path is right just paste below in the macro:
    /run LootSlot(1)
    /run LootSlot(2)
    /run LootSlot(3)
    /run LootSlot(4)
    /run LootSlot(5)
    /run LootSlot(6)
    /run LootSlot(7)
    /run LootSlot(8)
    /run LootSlot(9)
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    /use Loot-A-Rang
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-22-2016 at 10:14 PM Reason: Formatting

Ok so a little help here:

Game Helpers - WOW
    - New Macro Set
    - - New Macro
    - - - LOOT
    - - - - /run CloseLoot() /use Loot-A-Rang - (two lines post is changing the format)
    - - - - - Hotkey ALT-Z
    - - - - - - Button Name LOOT - (just create an empty macro button named LOOT?)
    I just recently made a video for this:

Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Funny thing about the new loot method, I just killed Nok-Karosh and instead of rolling for the Garn Nighthowl mount it dropped for every toon. At 3k gold each in AH right now thats 15k gold per kill.
    Last edited by JohnGabriel : 07-23-2016 at 01:53 AM Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Funny thing about the new loot method, I just killed Nok-Karosh and instead of rolling for the Garn Nighthowl mount it dropped for every toon. At 3k gold each in AH right now thats 15k gold per kill.
    Yeah it's good to have confirmation on this \o/ Should also work with Reins of Poseidus, and TLPD etc..