Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Post I want to use every button on my keyboard

Hi guys, i'm new to multiboxing and I have a little question so thank you if you're reading this

I'm using Hotkeynet to multibox and I use the basic 2 wow script and I was wondering if there was a way I could modify the script so I could use every button on my keyboard.

Most buttons are sent to other wows but some buttons like ";" are not sent.

Code:
    //-----------------------------------------------------------// DEFINE HOTKEYS FOR ALL KEY COMBINATIONS THAT WILL GET
    // SENT TO BOTH WOWS. ADD MORE KEY COMBO'S IF YOU WANT.
    //-----------------------------------------------------------
    <Hotkey ScrollLockOn A-Z, 0-9, Numpad0-Numpad9, Tab, Esc, LShift, Space, Plus, Minus, F1-F12 except W, A, S, D; ScrollLockOn Shift A-Z; ScrollLockOn Shift 0-9>
    <SendLabel w1, w2>
    <Key %Trigger%>
    So yeah, is there a piece of code I can add to this part to say "every button can be sent" like a symbol or something *

Thank you again for reading
    Last edited by Fredol : 05-17-2016 at 06:04 PM

Blog Entries

(Not a HKN expert but) If you send EVERY button, at a minimum you are going to be frustrated because you are breaking follow every time you use a movement key. Better to have a plan in mind. What are you trying to do that you can't do with the default script?

I unbinded all the movements keys on my slaves so it's fine. I just want to be able to use buttons after A-Z such as

Name:  SA4UZgW.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  16.1 KB

Or maybe instead of trying to send all keys you could help me find their name and add them to my script please.

Blog Entries

I meant, that most multiboxing problems are solved by thinking about the problem more (like building better macros) and not binding more keys. What are you trying to do that A-Z, All the F keys and all the number keys aren't enough bindings?

If you let us know we might be able to suggest an easier way to do whatever it is.