Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    I am hoping for a South Seas expansion that was leaked a few weeks ago which was leaked by the same guy who leaked wod. Hopefully they tone down some of this raid or die bullshit and introduce better alternative avenues for character progression.
    Do you have a link?

Wow South Seas expansion returns a lot of hits but none of them seem very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Do you have a link?

Wow South Seas expansion returns a lot of hits but none of them seem very useful.
    It looks like the original story that was up on Redit was deleted. But here is somthing about that>> http://arcadesushi.com/world-of-warc...ion-announced/
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Can't say I am too excited about the South Sea rumors. And if they turn up to be true, lets hope that after Kung Fu Panda WoW does not turn in Pirates of the Carribean direction with gay pirates everywhere and sort of Johny Sparrow humorous theme everywhere.
    Last edited by scottik : 07-30-2015 at 09:45 AM Reason: typo

Blog Entries

More dungeons sounds good to me. "Recruiting pirates" sounds like Garrison 2.0. Annoying that the major lore is horde centered again (Zuljin). Exciting that islands could be an interesting terrain difference.

My time in WOD is drawing to a close I think, my raid group is now 12/13 and 6h/13 (we're not doing mythic content, just clearing heroic archi and stopping). I look forward to the break.

In other news the beta servers have come back online so beta could be soon. Maybe we see the xpac the start of the year but kinda makes u think what blizz con is going to be about unless there pushing other games.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    This is the data that I'm interested in. I'll still continue to play WoW regardless of what the numbers are, but I'm dying to see what everyone has to say since there's a damn good chance that there has been another large loss of subscribers.
    5.6 million subs. Really curious for tomorrows announcement.

I have a strong feeling the xpac will be released before the end of the year. It'll be rushed Activision style and serve to only cause more sub hemorrhaging.