Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 33

not sure ill be about when the patch goes live next week and if ill want to wait till the EU gets it before i push it to release, Ill be about thursday though to release it saying that if there is no more bugs i find right now i only tested what i tested on the ptr.

saying that you can github where i have been using it for my test builds.

https://github.com/ebonyfaye/jamba/tree/6.1.0 should be a good one to use for 6.1 (welcome testers!)

or you can wait!

so far the only thing that does not work without the update is fight masters (taxi) there is a few other things on that update as well.

changelog if anyone cares to read it
    Code:
    Jamba Version: 6.1.3.10
    WoW Game Version: 6.1.0
    Release Date: TBA
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

Updated for Patch 6.1 

Jamba-Team:
    *Added support for BattleNet friends, Auto Accpet Invte and loot opts.
    *Sometimes invite is from XREALM even though Your on the same realm and have already joined the party nolonger will the StaticPopup show.

Jamba-Quest: 
    *Cleared up quest Text from clones when in fact they have not even picked up a quest they still said Accepted Quest:.
    *Fixed AutoPickUpQuests (quests at starting zones) will auto hide UI (there was no other way to do as you have picked up the quest anyway the accept button closed the window.)
    *Fixed a Lua error that sometimes was showing on clones screen when using the jamba-quest-bar.

Jamba-Toon:
    * Added: Auto Accept Summon No Longer do you need to Click that summon box. With cool text that says the PlayerName and where the clone went.

Jamba-Taxi:
    *Uses blizzard new 6.1 code that finds the fastest taxi route.
    *Added Support for the new 6.1 Exit Taxi at next stop, When the master leaves at next point the team should follow.

Jamba-Communications:
    *Added Party Communications again when your in a party if not in own party with member of the team should send that char a /w.

ToDo:

Miscellaneous:
    *Add "New Mail" When a clone gets In game mail.

Jamba-Quest:

* When Quest Button (on Map) Toggle is pressed Needs to open/close jambaQuestBar.
    * Rename Show Jamba-Quest Log with wow quest Log To something a little easier to understand. 

Quest-Watcher:
    *update for WoD
    Last edited by ebony : 02-21-2015 at 12:23 AM

Blog Entries

How long has this awesome ADD PARTY button existed?

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    How long has this awesome ADD PARTY button existed?
    its been a "command" (/jamba-team add party) for a long time i did not know it was there that's for sure. so i added a button on the ui

Current Stable Release: 3.10

This will be the last wow 6.0.3 release: as am moving over to 6.1 on git so it "should" update for you guys in the US Tomorrow, YEP a release before the patch!!!

ChangeLog:

Jamba Version: 3.10
    WoW Game Version: 6.0.3
    Release Date: 23/2/2015
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade
    Last 6.0.3 Release, Then changing over to 6.1.0.

Jamba-Team:
    *Added support for BattleNet friends, Auto Accept Invite and loot opts.
    *Sometimes invite is from XREALM even though Your on the same realm and have already joined the party no longer will the StaticPopup stay.
    *Added a option to auto convert to raid if your team is more then five members.

Jamba-Quest:
    *Cleared up quest Text from clones when in fact they have not even picked up a quest they still said Accepted Quest:.
    *Fixed AutoPickUpQuests (quests at starting zones) Should now work like normal quests!
    *Fixed a Lua error that sometimes was showing on clones screen when using the jamba-quest-bar.

Jamba-Toon:
    * Added: Auto Accept Summon No Longer do you need to Click that summon box. With cool text that says the PlayerName and where the clone went.

Jamba-Communications:
    *Added Party Communications again when your in a party if toon is in party with master.

ToDo:
    Miscellaneous:
    *Add "New Mail" When a clone gets In game mail.

Jamba-Quest:
    * When Quest Button (on Map) Toggle is pressed Needs to open/close jambaQuestBar.
    * Rename Show Jamba-Quest Log with wow quest Log To something a little easier to understand.

Quest-Watcher:
    *update for WoD

Release-3.12

This should be good for patch 6.1.0.
    PS: I play on EU servers and will not see the patch till later, i have tested it on the PTR many times, Let me know about any bugs you see, thanks.

Changelog:
    Jamba Version: 3.11-3.12
    WoW Game Version: 6.1.0
    Release Date: 24/2/2015

Jamba-Quest:
    *Fixed AutoPickUpQuests (quests at starting zones) Should now work like normal quests! (somehow did not make it to the 6.11 build)
    --
    Jamba-Core
    *Updated TOC files for Patch 6.1
    *Fixed a bug with "push settings for all the modules" not sending the full list.

Jamba-Team
    *Fixed the Core:Team GUI should no longer display the Scrollbar. (somehow this got added to 3.10 and was not tested)
    *Added a Option to auto convent to raid if you have more then five team members (This might of got added in 3.10)

Jamba-Taxi:
    *Uses blizzard new 6.1 code th1at finds the fastest taxi route.
    *Added Support for the new 6.1 Exit Taxi at next stop, When the master leaves at next point the team should follow.
    Last edited by ebony : 02-24-2015 at 08:36 PM Reason: changed to build 3.12

Thanks for the work Ebony. I'll load up your version tonight, for the first time, and retire my modded 6.0.3 version. I don't play often but when I do, it is nice to have a smooth headache free boxing experience. /Cheers
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    Thanks for the work Ebony. I'll load up your version tonight, for the first time, and retire my modded 6.0.3 version. I don't play often but when I do, it is nice to have a smooth headache free boxing experience. /Cheers
    hopeful there is no more bugs, i spent a lot of time to try and get them all & adding a few changes along the way.

Or though let me know if i missed anything so i can get it fixed ASP for others!

Thanks a lot for hard work. Just a quick wish, after making new team and choosing "Copy Profile" all team members in previous team get copied as well. Could it be possible to make an option to copy profile without that profiles team names? Thanks

Hey, just got to test the new version of Jamba. And now i got 2x of everything O.o my follow bars shows my team correctly + all toons with the server name behind its name. i have tryed to remove the extra 24 toons in my team list but nothing happens. what to do?

Name:  WoWScrnShot_022715_164856.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  529.5 KB
    Last edited by Pinkskull : 02-27-2015 at 11:59 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkskull View Post
    Hey, just got to test the new version of Jamba. And now i got 2x of everything O.o my follow bars shows my team correctly + all toons with the server name behind its name. i have tryed to remove the extra 24 toons in my team list but nothing happens. what to do?

Name:  WoWScrnShot_022715_164856.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  529.5 KB
    the version does not support CR so -servername will not work till 4.x you have to reset your profile to reset get rid of servernames.
    Last edited by ebony : 02-27-2015 at 10:25 PM