Close
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 141

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Did Jamba automatically update all your team names to the char-server format? You shouldn't have had to do that manually.
    Not here it didn't. I have the current character listed as "character-server" then the entire team is repeated in the list, without server names. So my comms doesn't work at all.

Edit: This was on a fresh saved variables. I wiped everyone on the last jamba build and this was the first jamba load for this team since the wipe.

Name:  Jamba 001.png
Views: 294
Size:  197.6 KB
    Last edited by moosejaw : 11-12-2014 at 10:10 PM
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Ugh, sorry, how annoying. The update code was working for me. I'll have a look when I get home. You should be able to remove them and add them again with name-server and most stuff should work again.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Did Jamba automatically update all your team names to the char-server format? You shouldn't have had to do that manually.
    ya but isboxer is changing them back or adding them in again i truned of isboxer support for jamba and it seems ok now the offline button is still not working they will nerver come online again.

ISBoxer recently had an update to use character-servername macros because of people playing multiple characters across separate realms. Before those players had to manually tweak their macros (or completely create their own custom set). If the character-servername is conflicting, then people who aren't playing on multiple servers can likely just go into each of their Characters in ISBoxer and remove the server name from them, but I'm not entirely sure what the issue is or if that's going to fix it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Yeah I'm having problems with both Jamba and ISBoxer recognizing characters with the same name on different servers.

It will not push modules to other servers (regardless of if they are in party or not). ISBoxer also is not auto-adding the characters to Jamba. Jamba is also not auto-inviting other characters from other servers with the ISBoxer default key to do so.

When i try to manually add my characters as soon as i log out and back in they are all removed.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    ya but isboxer is changing them back or adding them in again i truned of isboxer support for jamba and it seems ok now the offline button is still not working they will nerver come online again.
    How did you do that?

Also getting the "blank character" stuff

Last edited by Shodokan : 11-13-2014 at 02:16 AM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

i might have missed it or might just have bad settings but quest turn in doesn't appear to be working for me when it was before launch.
    gossip text selection does though.

Default My Jamba thinks both are masters

So, with the release I noticed the following problem (and, note that one character in the team has had a name change in WoW).

In my Jamba window, I see on character A:
    (master) A-Servername
    (slave) A
    (slave) B

On character B:
    (master) B-Servername
    (slave) B
    (slave) A

If I try and remove the "-servername" character, it immediately shows up again.

I can remove the other characters.

It looks like the "-servername" also is constant masters, cause trying to push any configurations wont work - The game seems to play ok other than not being able to push configs.

I tried
    a) deleteing all wow configs (whole WTF)
    b) clearing ISboxer config

non of it fixes it

any ideas?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

Quest turn in doesn't appear to be working properly, Version 6.0.3-1. Slaves aren't completing.
    US|Aman'Thul|Alliance
    Xxphir - Yyphir - Zzphir
    Lilldk - Minnidk - Shorrtdk
    Triplebox Teams

I don't do cross server groups, yet. I rolled back to the previous Jamba version to keep up the isboxer support and restored my previous saved variables. I am confident this will get worked out soon enough. Its all good. Now off to dark portal ....... again!!
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

looks like it was something with my old settings. Created a fresh profile and started from scratch and it's working now.

Scratch that, relog or reload and i end up with may team with 1 charactername-server and the rest are just charactername
    Last edited by Jabberie : 11-13-2014 at 05:52 PM