Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Addon or possibly Jamba feature request .. Achievement tracking

The default Blizzard quest watcher will show Achievement progress tracking for those Achievements that can be tracked.
    However, Jamba's quest watcher, which replaces the default, does not have this option.
    Is there perhaps another addon that I could use just for tracking Achievement progress, or could this be integrated into Jamba's quest watcher frame?

Blog Entries

Check out Overachiever.

It lets you search for each of the achievements in the game.
    And you can search for rewards as well, if you want a given mount or title.

It shows your progress towards each achievement.
    If something is a chain, it shows what you have and how far you are from the next step, plus the achievements after those.

You can link achieves if you like.
    I think, even those you don't have on your toon.
    At least you could, in WotLK, when everyone was going crazy with... looking for more for whatever, link achievement or go away...
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Overachiever is a good addon, but I only find it useful for the toon I'm driving.
    I would still like some way to track achievements for the entire team on the toon I'm driving, like with the quest tracker.

It wouldn't be hard to build, finding the time and the motivation have been the stoppers for me for things like this as I personally don't care about Achievements. It took me over two years to getting around to tracking reputation! Having said that, I'm trying to spend more time with WoW / Jamba, but I tend to focus my efforts at patch time. I keep on thinking I should roll something like a kickstarter or an indiegogo to help motivate me, but I think Jamba's doing pretty well considering the scope of it and how long I have been supporting it.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.