Close
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 155

Message: ...amba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:66: CreateFrame(): Couldn't find inherited node "UIPanelButtonTemplate2"Time: 08/30/12 01:39:19
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    ...amba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:66: in function `?'
    ...nterface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:136: in function <...nterface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:125>
    ...nterface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:174: in function `Create'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaHelperSettings.lua:117 : in function `CreateSettings'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:548 : in function `SettingsCreate'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:466 : in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:45 4>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:514: in function `InitializeAddon'
    ...nterface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:174: in function `Create'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaHelperSettings.lua:117 : in function `CreateSettings'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:653: in function `CoreSettingsCreate'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:461: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:443>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:514: in function `InitializeAddon'
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:628: in function <...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>

Locals: <none>

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Interface Options > Help > Display Lua Errors

This is showing you're still using 0.9 and haven't updated to the 1.0 beta (unless Jafula hasn't renamed it internally yet).
    I used the one that was linked and said it was 1 but yes it dl's as 0.9
    Maybe if someone could repost to make sure it is the correct one

Ok if you go to the link or to curse and look up Jamba. You will get version 0.92. If you select other downloads you will see the beta version. I just found it myself.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jamb...ther-downloads

ok so downloaded that everything looked good, Jamba all showed up on my toons. However I was unable to push settings to my other 4 accounts from the master. I have spendt 2 hours on this and am pretty fed up. I will check back next week and hopefully this is up and running again

Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:922: Usage: UnitIsGroupLeader("unit"[, LE_PARTY_CATEGORY])
    Time: 08/30/12 02:17:54
    Stack: [C]: in function `UnitIsGroupLeader'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:922: in function `?'
    ...mba\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...mba\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...mba\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Last edited by Moodruff : 08-30-2012 at 02:21 AM

Not an error, just a note.

The cooking awards are now Epicurean's Award, so the Dalaran Cooking Award and Chef's Award in Toon:Currency will need to be updated since they don't exist anymore. There's also going to be the new cooking faction ones once MoP hits, Ironpaw Tokens.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    Not sure if it's helpful, but I'm having a few issues. The party leader is not being promoted when switching toons, free for all loot is not being selected. I confirmed that those are selected in the Jamba interface. I also deleted my Jamba addon before adding the beta version.
    Thanks for the report. I think I've fixed these problems in beta v2 (thanks to Iru), which will be out later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickthathick View Post
    Finally got around to donating to you Jafula, cheers for removing the head-inducing elements of multi-boxing
    Cheers very much, much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Iru View Post
    OK, the following work:
    <SNIP>

I may have accidentally tested more stuff, i.e. used things and they worked as expected but I don't remember. I'll test some more tomorrow,
    Thanks for your testing feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by jstanthr View Post
    i have had no issues at all, with 3 different five man teams, doing quests, dailys and dungeons, nothing that i've noticed yet, so all good here.
    Cheers for the feedback!
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraiE View Post
    I do not know why I couldn't edit my post, but I killed all my addons, and the same error keep coming up.

JambateamisONLINE followed by my toons names. and this message keep spamming.

I tried /jamba, to bring jamba up, but nothing from jamba.

SaraiE

_____
    only two addons: jamba and isboxer on....same errors
    Make sure you do not have debug messages turned on. /jamba -> Advanced -> Core: Communications -> Make sure "Show Online Channel Traffic (For Debugging Purposes)" is NOT checked.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraiE View Post
    I can only see errors when I have the INFORMANT addon on: Here is the error
    Date: 2012-08-29 22:25:02
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 20
    Message: ...amba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua line 66:
    CreateFrame(): Couldn't find inherited node "UIPanelButtonTemplate2"
    Debug:
    ...amba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:66: ?()
    ...nterface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:136:
    ...nterface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:125
    ...nterface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:174: Create()
    Jamba\JambaHelperSettings.lua:117: CreateSettings()
    Jamba\JambaCore.lua:653: CoreSettingsCreate()
    Jamba\JambaCore.lua:461:
    Jamba\JambaCore.lua:443
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9:
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:514: InitializeAddon()
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:628:
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621
    AddOns:
    Swatter, v5.13.5258 (BoldBandicoot)
    ISBoxer, v1.0
    Jamba, v0.9
    BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v5.0.4.50001 <us>
    (ck=6c)
    The presence of UIPanelButtonTemplate2 means you are running an old version. Make sure you delete the old version out of Interface Addons before you install the new version.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodruff View Post
    I used the one that was linked and said it was 1 but yes it dl's as 0.9
    Maybe if someone could repost to make sure it is the correct one

Ok if you go to the link or to curse and look up Jamba. You will get version 0.92. If you select other downloads you will see the beta version. I just found it myself.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jamb...ther-downloads

ok so downloaded that everything looked good, Jamba all showed up on my toons. However I was unable to push settings to my other 4 accounts from the master. I have spendt 2 hours on this and am pretty fed up. I will check back next week and hopefully this is up and running again

Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:922: Usage: UnitIsGroupLeader("unit"[, LE_PARTY_CATEGORY])
    Time: 08/30/12 02:17:54
    Stack: [C]: in function `UnitIsGroupLeader'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:922: in function `?'
    ...mba\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...mba\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...mba\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

I think this is fixed in beta2. I'm just about to test that now. Thanks for posting your feedback. I appreciate it.
    Jafula.

Ok, beta 2 is out, with the fixes from Iru. I've had a little play and most of the basics seem to be there. More testing from me to come.
    Jafula.

Im having problem with "No player name 'XXX' is currently playing spam. Seems like "Assume team always online" option isn't working for me after MoP
    Im using beta2. Each time Im using my "/follow focus" macro, this happen. This seems to breake the follow because of heavy trafic from the team list not online.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 08-30-2012 at 08:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSeekerUSA View Post
    I am getting massive errors from jamba I mean hundreds.
    you using the beta copy?

I figured out a few things on my own and disabled a few non updated addons and got jamba to work to the point to where it is usable, sorry about the confusion I was on late, tired and didn't take the time to research.
    Last edited by SoulSeekerUSA : 08-30-2012 at 10:51 AM
    Life is like and Ice Cream Cone, you have to enjoy it before it melts;-)

Tested the beta 1 and updated to the beta 2. Only issue i have found that still remains is it is not automatically setting loot settings to free for all.

All toons are in the same guild (which was enough before). They are on 2 battlenet accounts, and I have friended both ways. Even with the override setting of friends are not strangers... it still sets to group loot uncommon.