Close
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Showing results 131 to 140 of 155

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    Everything seems to be functioning well except the reply to whispers when forwarded from a slave toon. I receive the message but am unable to reply unless I click on the original senders name (ie I can't just reply to my slave and have it be sent to the original sender)
    So, this seems to be working for me, I've tried with Real ID and normal whispers. In the /jamba-talk settings, make sure you have selected "Forward via fake links for clickable links and players" and "Add forwarder to reply queue on master".
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronDF View Post
    If my team has people that are offline, Jamba makes it seem like there are people that are not friends or are strangers, so it puts the loot as group loot. If you take the people that are offline out of the group, it work like expected.
    I can't reproduce this. Are your offline team members still listed in the Jamba Team list? If they are not they will appear to be strangers.
    Jafula.

Talking

So a list of fixes I have made but not yet released:
    • Mounts will now work in the item bar.
    • New slash command for Toon: Currency > /jamba-toon currencyhide
    • Toon: Currency now shows correct labels for Ironpaw Tokens and Epicurean's Award
    • Autoselect quest will now work if one or more quests in the NPCs list are still incomplete.
    • Autocomplete quest will now work if the NPC has non-quest related functions.
    • Fixed a bug where auto select / complete quests were missing an additional parameter to a wow api function (that was added in MOP).
    • Fixed taint issue where team list would try and draw in combat (upon master switch if team list not already showing).
    • Fixed taint issue where item bar would try and draw in combat (upon master switch item bar not already showing).

You can follow progress along here:

https://trello.com/board/jamba/5042d7856fc039ef1b37b44b

:-)
    Jafula.

Jafula,
    is there a fix for currently not showing up on master as a default when checked and group loot not set to FFA?

Got a request regarding jamba procc, I'm currently playing enhancement shamans and jamba procc always shows me maelstorm ready when one charge proccs, but I think its way more usefull if it only shows up when you got 5 charges, could you change it that way?

Code:
    320x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "!Swatter" tried to call the protected function "SecureHandlersUpdateFrame:SetAttribute()".
    !BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
    <in C code>
    FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:690: in function <FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:677>
    (tail call): ?
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0-20.lua:446: in function "UpdateState"
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0-20.lua:429: in function "SetState"
    Jamba-ItemUse-beta-1.0beta3\JambaItemUse.lua:315: in function "UpdateItemsInBar"
    Jamba-ItemUse-beta-1.0beta3\JambaItemUse.lua:693: in function "SettingsRefresh"
    Jamba-ItemUse-beta-1.0beta3\JambaItemUse.lua:757: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4
    <in C code>
    JambaTeam.lua:780: in function "ReceiveCommandSetMaster"
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\JambaTeam.lua:1453: in function "JambaOnCommandReceived"
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\JambaCore.lua:339: in function "OnCommandReceived"
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\JambaCommunications.lua:408: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[4]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[4]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[4]":13: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
    DataStore-r37\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0-7.lua:339: in function <DataStore\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:321>

Locals:
    nil
    Code:
    4x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "Jamba-ItemUse" tried to call the protected function "JambaItemUseWindowFrame:Show()".
    !BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
    <in C code>
    Jamba-ItemUse-beta-1.0beta3\JambaItemUse.lua:276: in function "SetItemUseVisibility"
    Jamba-ItemUse-beta-1.0beta3\JambaItemUse.lua:692: in function "SettingsRefresh"
    Jamba-ItemUse-beta-1.0beta3\JambaItemUse.lua:757: in function "?"
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":13: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "SendMessage"
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\JambaTeam.lua:579: in function <Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:566>
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\JambaTeam.lua:780: in function "ReceiveCommandSetMaster"
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\JambaTeam.lua:1453: in function "JambaOnCommandReceived"
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\JambaCore.lua:339: in function "OnCommandReceived"
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\JambaCommunications.lua:408: in function "?"
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[4]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[4]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[4]":13: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
    DataStore-r37\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0-7.lua:339: in function <DataStore\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:321>

Locals:
    nil
    Eonar - EU

Currently running the beta release Jamba addon, I am still rather new and may just be doing something wrong. I have noticed however that no matter which team I bring online, if I do not push the jamba settings for the team section at each login, the follow command does not work on any of the characters.. As soon as I push the settings though everything works fine. I have the = hotkey slot set on each slave with the command: /jamba-follow master. Its as if they don't recognize the main toon as master until I push the settings even though when I open up jamba on the slave screens it shows my main toon is master. Outside of that the only other consistent thing I have noticed is the currency window opens by default on all toons even though I have it set on all toons to open on start up for master only.

Quick update - a release 1.0 has gone out on curse.com with the latest bug fixes (to be documented later). Please note that the item bar and battlepets are not getting along (but there shouldn't be any lua errors).
    Jafula.

thx for the update, using it now, so far so good. I also figured out the issue with the master resetting .. turns out isboxer was overriding the settings.

I've been using the 1.0 release for a little over 20 hrs now between three different teams. Excellent job Jafula. The only errors I've had occur were related to other addons and I was able to quickly resolve them.

The only issue I continue to have I also had with the beta version. Quest tracker is showing the wrong number of characters that are on a quest. If all five characters have a quest it will show 2/5 until I open the quest window and press "track all". I don't think it's a conflict with another addon, latency issue maybe? quest are being accepted to quickly when I IWT? I tried to make a macro so I wouldn't need to open the quest window after each quest but nothing I tried worked (/jamba-quest-watcher-track all, etc). Other than this small issue it's worked flawlessly for me.