Close
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 130 of 155

Been getting this from the Jamba-item Use module. Most current beta3.

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1270: attempt to call global 'GetCompanionCooldown' (a nil value)
    Time: 09/27/12 11:47:25
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1270: in function `GetCooldown'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1058: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1057>
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:934: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:928>
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:924: in function `UpdateAction'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:454: in function `UpdateState'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:429: in function `SetState'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:315: in function `UpdateItemsInBar'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:793: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:781>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:514: in function `InitializeAddon'
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:629: in function <...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>
    Locals: <none>
    Last edited by Khatovar : 10-14-2012 at 04:16 AM

Seeing an error when Im trying to do a basic setup after the install.

The navigation pane works fine, but when I click a checkbox or button, its throwing errors

Code:
    5x Libs\6AceGUI-3.0-33\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Slider.lua:161: Usage: <unnamed>:SetValue(value)
    <in C code>
    Libs\6AceGUI-3.0-33\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Slider.lua:161: in function "SetValue"
    Jamba-DisplayTeam-beta-1.0beta3\JambaDisplayTeam.lua:1073: in function "SettingsRefresh"
    Jamba-DisplayTeam-beta-1.0beta3\JambaDisplayTeam.lua:1809: in function "?"
    Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":13: in function "?"
    Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "SendMessage"
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\JambaTeam.lua:579: in function <Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:566>
    Jamba-beta-1.0beta3\JambaTeam.lua:1345: in function <Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:1343>
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[4]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[4]":5
    Masque-40300\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-33.lua:314: in function "Fire"
    Libs\6AceGUI-3.0-33\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:28: in function <Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:25>

Locals:
    nil

When I try to invite my toons to a party they automaticly accepts, then leaves right after. When I disable Jamba they join the party with no problems. Name:  Jamba problem.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  11.9 KB
    Last edited by RestrainT : 10-05-2012 at 05:34 PM

This usually has to do with a conflict with other addons. Some include auto accept for invites that causes problems with the Jamba accept

http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=34484
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    This usually has to do with a conflict with other addons. Some include auto accept for invites that causes problems with the Jamba accept
    Jup that was the problem, thx Stange thing i have used TukUI for a long time without getting this problem.

Any updates on when we will see beta 4, or a release?

Another strange issue I've noticed is that it's not setting FFA when you invite all your team members, even though it's set to do so in the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Igg View Post
    Another strange issue I've noticed is that it's not setting FFA when you invite all your team members, even though it's set to do so in the option.
    It's doing the same thing to me. If you hit invite a second time you'll get the message that everyone is already in a group but it changes the loot setting to FFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Criels View Post
    It's doing the same thing to me. If you hit invite a second time you'll get the message that everyone is already in a group but it changes the loot setting to FFA.
    It probably has to do with dungeons being a second group over the top of the group you form in a city. Entering crz areas also resets the groups. An easy fix I found is just add /ffa to my follow macro. That way every time I hit follow it sets the loot to ffa and if it's already set it silently ignores the change. Of course you may need to use a different macro to throw /ffa on if you run with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdabenne View Post
    Any updates on when we will see beta 4, or a release?
    Hoping to get a release out within a week. Got a geocaching MEGA event this weekend that is interfering with my wow time!
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.