Close
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 87

I did the WotLK trial, bought Wrath when that ran out and am currently on the Cata trial. Sent a ticket off to Blizz and I'm really hoping they will let me use the scroll of res even though my account has been active.

My main accounts have a DK and rogue I'm trying to level (currently 60 and 63) so would be great to have some free level 80s and be able to do 5mans with those two. Plus I'm leveling my main team faster that expected at 70+ so not sure if I would be able to afford Cata for my 3 'trial' accounts, if I could get the scroll this would mean I could definitely be able to keep multi-boxing. Trying not to get too excited in case they turn my request down.

Can anyone confirm the following, please:

1. Can a newly resurrected account send a scroll?
    2. If I send scrolls to my own accounts, will each inviting account receive a mount? (1 invites 2 invites 3, etc.)

A buddy invited me back, so my main is active. But I'd like to invite my 2nd account to get the mount on my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Heenan View Post
    Can anyone confirm the following, please:

1. Can a newly resurrected account send a scroll?
    2. If I send scrolls to my own accounts, will each inviting account receive a mount? (1 invites 2 invites 3, etc.)

A buddy invited me back, so my main is active. But I'd like to invite my 2nd account to get the mount on my main.
    Yes and yes.

Quote Originally Posted by chazz View Post
    Yes and yes.
    Thanks!

Okay, one more question. How are you guys inviting yourselves? I sent the scroll via "email" a day and half ago and I still haven't seen anything.

Do you just put a character's name on one of the alt accounts?

If anyone would like me to send them a couple i sure wouldnt mind helping you out

this would be the perfect time for people that has been wanting to transfer to a boxing guild/server to do so. i know i will when i get my new computer built and my accounts active

Question:
    A friend sent me a scroll. He has various toons, horde/ alliance. However, the scroll says It's from his Alliance toon on [Whatever] Server. If I accept this scroll, is my only option to server transfer to his alliance side server? I think I would rather play horde on his server.
    Just curious before I accept. If anyone has used the server transfer option yet from the scroll.
    thanks,
    acid
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburning View Post
    Question:
    A friend sent me a scroll. He has various toons, horde/ alliance. However, the scroll says It's from his Alliance toon on [Whatever] Server. If I accept this scroll, is my only option to server transfer to his alliance side server? I think I would rather play horde on his server.
    Just curious before I accept. If anyone has used the server transfer option yet from the scroll.
    thanks,
    acid

yes thats the only way to transfer for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburning View Post
    Question:
    thanks,
    acid
    If your friend actually sent the SoR from a Horde character then Blizzard can fix that for you (this is happening to numerous people). If your friend sent it from an Alliance character then... you're stuck playing Alliance unless you call Blizzard and they're nice enough to make you Horde.