Close
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 132

Thumbs up [Addon] Jamba - An assistant for multiboxers. 34th Update - 0.7g released.

You can download Jamba from my website: http://wow.jafula.com/ or from curse.com http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/jamba.aspx or by using the curse.com client.

Jamba Version: 0.7g
    WoW Game Version: 4.1.0
    Release Date: 27th April 2011
    Modules: Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Taxi, Toon, Trade

Core
    * Update for Patch 4.1.0, including new Ace3 Comm libraries which implement WoW's new addon channel prefix registration system.
    * Fixed client freeze when typing /jamba (worked around rare bug with Ace3 GUI's Fill layout).

Quest
    * Option to automatically choose best reward for toon and complete quest has been split into two parts, one part is the option to choose best reward and part two is an option to complete the quest, claiming the best reward as well.
    * The choose best reward for toon function has been improved (used and modified code provided by Mischanix via jamba.uservoice.com) and should be much better at picked in the best reward than previously.

Toon - Merchant
    * Repair with guild funds should be working again now (bug fix was to check against repair with guild funds permission instead of the can withdraw guild money permission).

Toon - Currency
    * Added option to show currency list on startup.

Proc
    * The 4.1.0 patch changed the combat log unflitered event which broke procs notification. Fixed.
    Last edited by Jafula : 04-27-2011 at 02:26 AM
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Thank you!!

Jamba been updated even before european servers went live, indeed you do rock
    Dualboxing on a computer running Linux & MoW.
    EU-Uldaman

I have upgraded to 0.7g but I got a few problems.

Slaves dont always pickup the quests from NPC's and I cant see them on jamba questwatch.

And no matter if the slaves are following or not the Team list says they are following (green)

I tried exiting and restarting game. That solved it for a short time. As in I could deliver quests. But the next time I picked up a quest the problem is back.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Default Some problems after 0.7g

Jafula,

Thanks for the quick fix!

I'm also having roughly problems as sparvath, but only on one of my boxes.

- On the master, I see some of the encrypted info in the channel
    - On the slave, no problem. Don't see any extra channel junk

- On the master, when I select Quest giver or store dialogs, nothing seems to go to slave.
    - On the slave, when I select Quest giver or store dialogs, they go over to the master and selections are in sync.

Have dried uninstalling it and reinstalling (along with deleting user settings) but no effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopdit View Post
    - On the master, when I select Quest giver or store dialogs, nothing seems to go to slave.
    - On the slave, when I select Quest giver or store dialogs, they go over to the master and selections are in sync.
    i tried if I could do the quest selection on slave but its not transmitted to the other slaves or master
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

I only have two issues that I've noticed so far with 0.7g:
    1. Jamba-Taxi doesn't work - Slaves don't take the flight path
    2. When you zone, your team follow status doesn't change (red / green) until you reload your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Oathbreaker View Post
    1. Jamba-Taxi doesn't work - Slaves don't take the flight path
    +1

update:
    communication is still bugged - toons wont accept quests and master cant push settings to other toons
    Last edited by RSM72 : 04-27-2011 at 01:32 PM

Blog Entries

I'm also having those quest issues, as well I've notice that my toons aren't passing lead properly, they all think they are master (related?)

so far relogging or /reloadui seems to fix the problem, using any kind of portal causes it.