Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Jamba - Chat Channel stealing channel 1?

Jamba has been stealing channel 1 from my chat channels... this is annoying because I'm very much set around utilizing /1 for general, /2 for trade, etc...

Can you delay Jamba's grabbing the chat channel until at least after the default channels get obtained?
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Hey zanthor,

Haven't seen you around in a while....

I do delay the chat channel "grabbing". You're the first to complain about Jamba grabbing the defaults.

Two things might have happened; a) recent patch changed things and now the code does not work as intended; b) your setup is different to most (more lag?) - not sure what.

However, you can increase the delay yourself:

Edit Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua

Goto around line 419 and find this block of code:

PHP Code:
    function AJM:OnEnable()
        -- 
    Wait for some seconds before initialising the team online channel.
        -- 
    This lets the defaults channels get the usual channel numbers (i.eTrade is /2).

AJM:ScheduleTimer"InitialiseTeamOnlineChannel"10 )
    end 
    Keep changing the 10 in the ScheduleTimer command to a bigger number until the problem goes away.

Let me know how you get on...
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Odd, I don't think I've had this problem. Although i do use a chat mod called PRAT, which may lock those in?

Edit: My post is no longer relevant haha, thx Jafula.. lol

Yeah Jaf, I've noticed that Jamba grabs /1 also. I don't care, but yeah... it's happening, and I use prat.