Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 48

This is def useful to some. I don't use it, I hate the key modifiers in ISBOXER, they make more problems then having the extra utility. Having hidden shift, crtl or alt sent to that window, will cause any other key pressed in that moment to take the added modifer in affect. I'm a huge keymasher, I mash my heals and dps at the same time consistently. So no go for me.

It's to bad there isnt a way to group modifers and add some sort of ignore modifier to some keys. For example. this would work for me, if I could have key 2,3 and 4 working this way. So I could mash other these buttons while utilizing repeater region.

Theres probably a function to work this out.
    Vek'linash - Alliance
    Morra -5 man PVE <League of Crafters>
    Prank - Rogue - Solo Toon
    PVP Druid Team - Boxone, Boxtwo, Boxthree, Boxfour, Boxfive. 2 Resto, 3 Feral

Quote Originally Posted by Sbrowne55 View Post
    This is def useful to some. I don't use it, I hate the key modifiers in ISBOXER, they make more problems then having the extra utility. Having hidden shift, crtl or alt sent to that window, will cause any other key pressed in that moment to take the added modifer in affect. I'm a huge keymasher, I mash my heals and dps at the same time consistently. So no go for me.

It's to bad there isnt a way to group modifers and add some sort of ignore modifier to some keys. For example. this would work for me, if I could have key 2,3 and 4 working this way. So I could mash other these buttons while utilizing repeater region.

I am a huge keymasher too... you just end up learning to #1 not leave your mouse over HealBot unless you need to heal... and #2 pausing mashing for just a minuscule split second when you go to click.

It has never caused a problem, and I spam at 4.5 keypresses a second in my /click macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbrowne55 View Post

I had the same problem. Use the click buttons I have in my post above instead of the repeater regions. You don't get this problem at all with those.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehmuffinman View Post
    ...I spam at 4.5 keypresses a second....
    It's called decaf Muffin, maybe you should switch to it?

I think that this is probably the biggest #1 selling point for ISBoxer. The ability to do this is nice. I will try it out on a trial tonight and see how I get on.

OK, I followed Jafula's instructions as best as I can, even making it simpler. I set it up 4, rather than 8 keymaps and just setup passing to the healer in slot 5. What seems to happen is the healer will cast the correct spell, but always on the same target, regardless of which toon I pick. Note that I have Sync Cursor -> 5 (the healer) before the action Mouse1 -> 5 (for Riptide for example). I have copied and pasted the healbot settings to each toon, then modified the healer's setup to cast the spells I want with the particular modifiers. (riptide with nomod, LHW with shift, etc). I've also synced the keymap windows and double checked that the names are in alpha order and the spacing fits, etc.

What am I doing wrong here?
    Last edited by Bollwerk : 10-06-2010 at 11:24 PM

Blog Entries

Not sure, honestly.

For this to work you need the order to be the same on all screens. If the healer is always targeting the same toon with their heals, irregardless of the box you are clicking on, then I would assume it is something to do with Healbot.

If the mouse is broadcast (via repeater) to the healer's window, and you can move it from one box to another (ie, change targets, even if Healbot is not recognizing the target box has changed) then the Repeater region is probably not the issue.

I'm not terribly familiar with Healbot, but that is where the issue will be. See if, from the Healer's screen you can click target your heals on each of your party members. Once you can heal whoever you want to, from the Healer's window, the issue should be resolved.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I think I fixed it, but I had to have the clickbar buttons set to send to "all others", even though I only care about the healer. I just ended up disabling healbot on the dps toons. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Here are some screenshots:

First off I built 8 new keymaps in the general keymap group. Four were for left mouse (mouse1) and four were for right mouse (mouse2). Each four had a no mod, shift, ctrl and alt component, which corresponded to healbot actions (see below). The screenshot below is of the left mouse shift keymap. Notice the sync cursor as the first action...

I went all others as I have set it up for my priest to heal, my mage to decurse and my paladins to cleanse, only showing priests healbot screenshots below.

Then I build a new clickbar called healing. I made a 1x4 button grid. The first button was for no mod, second was shift, thrid ctrl and fourth alt.

This is the screenshot of the setup for the first (no mod) button.

This is the screenshot of the setup for the second (shift) button.

I have healbot running on all my characters (essential for my tank and priest). Tank so I can see the health of the toons and priest to do all the hard work (healing).

I moved the click bar over healbot on my tank. You can see the four click bars on top of healbot in the screen shot below. The left larger screen is my tanks and the right smaller screen is my priests.

When I left click in the first box over the Jaamia section, my priest casts penance on Jaamia. If I left click in the first box over Jaania, my priest casts penance on Jaania. If I right click on the first box over Jaamia, my priest casts Power Word: Shield on Jaamia. If I left click on the third box over Jaamia, my priest casts greater heal on Jaamia. You can see my priests healbot setup in the two screenshots below.

I set up my priest healbot left click to be as shown below:

I set up my priest healbot right click to be as shown below:

This is the reason I moved from HotKeyNet to ISBoxer. Just brilliant.
    So dragging up this threat again, on Jafula's setup am I correct in saying that the healbot bars are sitting under the transparent click bars providing a click region over healbot?

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    So dragging up this threat again, on Jafula's setup am I correct in saying that the healbot bars are sitting under the transparent click bars providing a click region over healbot?
    Yes.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.