Close
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 103

Is there a macro you can make like /jamba invite /jamba disband? i cant seem to get one to work, just been doing it manually by opening jamba to form my party but it would be nice to have it as a macro to just click. thx.

Quote Originally Posted by skislope View Post
    Is there a macro you can make like /jamba invite /jamba disband? i cant seem to get one to work, just been doing it manually by opening jamba to form my party but it would be nice to have it as a macro to just click. thx.
    /jamba-team

Click the help tab at the top; it should show you a list of slash commands.

The ones you want are probably (from memory, could be wrong)

/jamba-team invite
    /jamba-team disband

HTH Jafula.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

I created a '/jamba-follow strobeoff all' macro. When I use the macro and switch to another toon, Jamba warns me the other toons have broken follow. But when I switch back to the toons I get the message they are following and they are.

I set up ISBoxer with the Jamba strobe option on. I thought perhaps ISBoxer might be responsible for this behavior but I don't see anything. I noticed that I can set up keys in ISBoxer to turn strobing on/off. I set them up but I still can't break follow and get it to stick.
    Last edited by sync00 : 10-15-2011 at 08:25 PM

to break group, its easier to make a macro for each toon and bind it to like the opposite of your invite macro. the script command for disband is

/script LeaveParty()

thats the one i've always used. i haven't used the one inside jamba (didn't know there was one actually)
    jamba actually has so so many features i didn't even know existed until i started looking through it earlier, because of this thread actually.

I would like to give a huge thanks to Jafula for making the add-on and keeping it update for us. I couldn't imagine doing things the way i used to before i learned about jamba. Everyone should try to donate a little something to jafula for his work. i have and probably will again soon.

KEEP UP THE ROCKIN" WORK!!!!!
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    I created a '/jamba-follow strobeoff all' macro. When I use the macro and switch to another toon, Jamba warns me the other toons have broken follow. But when I switch back to the toons I get the message they are following and they are.

I set up ISBoxer with the Jamba strobe option on. I thought perhaps ISBoxer might be responsible for this behavior but I don't see anything. I noticed that I can set up keys in ISBoxer to turn strobing on/off. I set them up but I still can't break follow and get it to stick.
    here is how i break follow in isboxer (i have strobing on and follow on charachter switch enabled and they work the way they are supposed to) but when i setup in our bosses room in av or ioc to prevent my guys from following if i get deathgripped or somehting. i jst turn repeater on and hit backstep and then turn repeater back off. and they don't start following again unless i hit the follow keybind.

PVP-Farming teams

Quote Originally Posted by jstanthr View Post
    here is how i break follow in isboxer (i have strobing on and follow on charachter switch enabled and they work the way they are supposed to) but when i setup in our bosses room in av or ioc to prevent my guys from following if i get deathgripped or somehting. i jst turn repeater on and hit backstep and then turn repeater back off. and they don't start following again unless i hit the follow keybind.
    That doesn't work for me. I can break follow but it doesn't stick.

In ISBoxer try doing Shift+Alt+F to make sure you do not have follow strobing on. Also in the jamba follow settings, make sure it's set to not auto follow or anything (mine is set to auto follow after comba) but when i do the repeat step back, it breaks and sticks, as long as i don't click one of the other windows.

Sorry i couldn't be of much help

PVP-Farming teams

I ended up disabling the Jamba follow module and creating a new ISBoxer character set with all following options disabled.

Default Item Bar

the item bar.
    is this just a extra action bar? or a quest items only bar?

at first it thought it was a action bar that if on my main if i placed spells in it and just clicked it with my mouse it would do that for my slaves as well. but it didnt.

so im just curiouse whats the benefit of it?
    Last edited by Wha : 10-30-2011 at 07:34 PM

Blog Entries

Whatever you want to put on the Jamba Bar works.
    Well - almost whatever; it has to be a game object that is somewhere in your inventory.

I've used it for click activated quest items.
    Have a single character drag their item onto the bar.
    Which has each of the others do the same.
    Then (via a mouse Repeater Region) over the entire frame, click the item on any toon and they all click it too.

I've also got the AV Trinket (which hearths you to just outside your last flag by your general) on the bar.
    It is definitely not one of the two best trinkets, but it is useful for the teleport feature.
    Click the trinket once on the bar, and you equip it.
    Thirty seconds later, your toons can use it (via another click).

I've had Flasks and Stat foods on the Jamba bar.
    You could go with your Hearthstones if you wanted.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa