As for he focus thing, yes you would need to set up a few more macros, but they would not need this complicated setup.. as target=focus is always the same the difficulty is making your clones set their focus to the correct one.. but this macro and keymaps set-up allow you to do the this

I've been thinking of a possibility of us being able to quickly cycle through and set different focuses for each clone (mage sheeping or Earthshock interrupting everyone :P ), Just taking longer then I had hoped :P

The hardest part for me is keeping each macro below 255 characters and making sure I don't exceed 36 macros, as I want to make 100% sure this works when we hit WotLK also been setting keys aside for Hex and Thunderstorm :P

Acctually Ellay could I ask you far a massive favour? could you PM me a few of your most needed macro.. I'm trying to have as much utility packed into this set-up as possible, and don't want to loose any important macros.. so far I've got:

Q - BIG ass follow macro

1 - Lightning Bolt on Enemy/ LHW on Friendly
2 - Chain Lightning on enemy/Chain Heal on Friendly
3 - Earth Shock on Enemy/Unbound for Friendly (not sure what to put there yet)
4 - Purge on Enemy/Dispel Poison and disease on Friendly
5 - Nova Totem
6 - EM
E - Hex (when we get it)

Shift1 - LB/LHW on Focus
Shift-2 CL/CH on Focus
Shift-3 ES/cur poison and disease on focus
Shift-4 (can't remember off the top of my head)
Shift-5 Thunderstorm (when we get it)
Shift-E LHW on the current Main (important as he is likely to take most damage in PvP)

ctrl- E Cyle Chain Heal

F9-12 LHW on a particular Clone

F1-4 Totem macros

any suggestions as to better keybind placing would be appreciated