Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Default Multiboxing for 2 but not exactly?

    Hey, Im looking a way two play WoW with 2 accounts, two players, two sets of keyboards and mouses on one PC. Im researching in few days and here is my last hope. As far as I know ISboxer is the software that allows split screen but I dont really need duplicate key softwares but exactly the opposite I need something that allows me to use different mouse and keyboard for different screens for local coop with friend on a single PC. Is that possible. Please help!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokrael View Post
    Hey, Im looking a way two play WoW with 2 accounts, two players, two sets of keyboards and mouses on one PC. Im researching in few days and here is my last hope. As far as I know ISboxer is the software that allows split screen but I dont really need duplicate key softwares but exactly the opposite I need something that allows me to use different mouse and keyboard for different screens for local coop with friend on a single PC. Is that possible. Please help!
    Hi there. I'm multiboxing WOW with 2 accounts in Classic and Retail.

    I'm using a software to multiseat 2 users on same PC with Aster https://www.ibik.ru/

    And im using a Switch KM to Keyboard (aimos) and 2 mouses, works fine, and it's a cheap setup.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeaunome View Post
    ^^ same but im doing it x5
    Nice, is my next achievement!

    Looking how to use multiple monitores (hdmi multiplexer?). And how to setup the mouse (witch km - but have some issues)). And if my pc can run 5 wows!!! Studying... If you can share something too, it would be nice!

  5. #5

    Default

    ya, multiplex for monitors

    i use 2 KMs(shuone). One KM drives my main mouse. 2nd KM has my slave mouse/single keyboard.

    The biggest issue with this setup is it requires 10 usb slots. So I added 2 PCI USB cards.
    Last edited by yeaunome : 03-16-2021 at 09:35 PM

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [BR]DarkFalcon View Post
    Hi there. I'm multiboxing WOW with 2 accounts in Classic and Retail.

    I'm using a software to multiseat 2 users on same PC with Aster https://www.ibik.ru/

    And im using a Switch KM to Keyboard (aimos) and 2 mouses, works fine, and it's a cheap setup.
    I already found that software but as far as I know it you need two monitors to play with it but Im looking a way to do it on a single one. Is it possible?

  7. #7

    Default

    In this case, you need try a Wow Open Box (https://wowopenbox.org/) from MooreaTV. Its like isboxer, but dont have the software broadcast. Works fines too...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [BR]DarkFalcon View Post
    In this case, you need try a Wow Open Box (https://wowopenbox.org/) from MooreaTV. Its like isboxer, but dont have the software broadcast. Works fines too...
    Thanks! Can you explain me how to make it work please? Can I set different keyboard and mouse for different screens?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokrael View Post
    Thanks! Can you explain me how to make it work please? Can I set different keyboard and mouse for different screens?
    https://WowOpenBox.org allows you to control multiple WoW clients on the same PC, with a single keyboard+mouse, on one or more monitors (you can use more than 1 monitor but you don't have to).

    This video gives you an example:

    https://youtu.be/s4sCBdkXqUk

  10. #10

    Default

    Dual-boxing is the gateway drug to multi-boxing

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •