Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default WTB PS/2 X-Keys Pro, Desktop and Stick / Vetra VIP-808

So...after much hesitation over whether i should make this thread or not, and after searching all over the internet for quite some time and still not finding what i'm looking for, i've decided to make a post here (after getting admin approval) to see if anyone might be able to help.

As of right now i'm very much interested in purchasing at least the following, listed below -
    1 X-Keys Pro (58 Keys)
    1 X-Keys Stick (16 keys)
    1 Vetra VIP-808 Switchcaster (cables are not necessary)
    I would also more than likely be interested in purchasing the X-Keys Desktop (20 keys) depending on the asking price.

The versions i'm ONLY interested in are PS/2 natively, i do not want any USB models.

In terms of setting up the sale, i'd prefer buying from an Ebay listing, shipping would be to the US (East Coast) which i'd pay for. I also would be willing to pay for shipping from outside the US.

To discuss things further feel free to contact me via private messages or with Discord, add Uhnknown#4637.

Thanks.

Interested in the setup you are pursuing. Are you going after PS2 instead of USB to be more in-arguably hardware based?

Quote Originally Posted by nodoze View Post
    Interested in the setup you are pursuing. Are you going after PS2 instead of USB to be more in-arguably hardware based?
    Aye, i'm currently using 2 Shuone KMs, one of them for keyboard broadcasting while connected to my 2 port ConnectPRO KVM which lets me switch between broadcasting to all or none, and the other Shuone is for mouse broadcasting on the other 4 PCs.

My plan is to move towards the more traditional setup that was used early on, if i can't find anyone selling the VIP-808-B then i'll just end up ordering it online from the site, but hopefully i can find the PS/2 version of the X-Keys somewhere so i can use it with the Vetra, as the PS/2 model is far more reliable than USB. The Vetra VIP-808-B also has keybinds both for toggling mouse and keyboard broadcasting, and even excluding a slot from receiving inputs, along with instant switching to control individual PCs, pretty much all the features that i would want / need for TBC content, especially if arenas have follow working in them.