Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Best game to multibox after wow?

So after Wow (not gonna risk banning now, even with JMB) what would you guys say is the best game to multi-box now? Been trying to 4-man SWTOR, but there is just so hard with no macros, stupid following system and no interact with target, this is a game much more suited for 2-man really, but I really liked 5-man teams in wow.
    I enjoyed Guild Wars 2 as solo, but I've heard they don't allow multi-boxing? LOTRO? Secret World?
    ---
    10-man multiboxer - i7 9700 - 64 GB RAM - Geforce RTX 2070 Super - Samsung Odyssey 49" 5120x1440 Ultra Wide, Elgato Stream Deck XL.

Redsorc did a few more elaborate posts on some options going forward for those leaving WoW. https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...ving-WoW/page2

Quote Originally Posted by Swedishoyster View Post
    So after Wow raids (not gonna risk banning now, even with JMB) what would you guys say is the best game to multi-box now? Been trying to 4-man SWTOR, but there is just so hard with no macros, stupid following system and no interact with target, this is a game much more suited for 2-man really, but I really liked 5-man teams in wow.
    I enjoyed Guild Wars 2 as solo, but I've heard they don't allow multi-boxing? LOTRO? Secret World?
    As far as I know GW 2 really doesn't allow multi-boxing.