Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodshot View Post
    @krumbl Can you please confirm the following with your ShuOne test as we have conflicting information :

    1. What Razer Naga Trinity model are you using exactly?
    2. What side buttons are you using? Razer lets you replace them.
    3. Do macros work?
    4. Do side buttons work?

    Thanks!
    I didn't realize there were different models.

    1. This is the one I have https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0788MCRGC
    2. I'm using the 12 key pad on the side. It was also working with the ring of buttons. I assume they all function.
    3. This is maybe where I have a different version, I only have the ability to do key mappings I don't see how to record macros.
    4. Yes for example what I am doing is mapping side button 3 to shift+B in Synapse which in game is assigned to interact for all machines

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krumbl View Post
    I didn't realize there were different models.

    1. This is the one I have https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0788MCRGC
    2. I'm using the 12 key pad on the side. It was also working with the ring of buttons. I assume they all function.
    3. This is maybe where I have a different version, I only have the ability to do key mappings I don't see how to record macros.
    4. Yes for example what I am doing is mapping side button 3 to shift+B in Synapse which in game is assigned to interact for all machines
    Your testing differences could also be due to different Synapse software versions (or firmware on the device). You may also want to post/share what synapse software version you are using and what firmware levels you are at on the device (if the software shows you that).

  3. #33

    Default

    Just as an update, I'm still using this guide and was able to reduce the amount of keyboards I need to just one now.
    So I'm a 1 keyboard, 2 mouse setup now. Even cleaner!

  4. #34

    Default

    Hi Pega, I'm wondering if you where able to connect your Orbweaver to the aimos 8 port, I have the 4 port and the 8 port and in the 4 port it works with out a problem. but in the 8 port it does not want to be recognized.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfino View Post
    Hi Pega, I'm wondering if you where able to connect your Orbweaver to the aimos 8 port, I have the 4 port and the 8 port and in the 4 port it works with out a problem. but in the 8 port it does not want to be recognized.
    If you both end up having conflicting results it may be helpful to denote the full model numbers of your switches and which switch firmware you both are on and similarly the specific model number of the Orbweaver and firmware (if any) as well as what software and version you are running for the Orbweaver.

  6. #36

    Default

    Aster + KM is really smooth so far. Couldn't get aster to play well when trying to 5 box on one computer, didnt like me trying to run 4 instances off my gpu and one off my igpu. I just put my 5th on my media server and its running well.

    My one big issue is being able to use my 12 keys on the naga. It works with broadcasting on. However it creates the very annoying mouse 'bug'

    I tried a dedicated km for each, the mouse and kb. However it's pointless as the kb km has to be on broadcast for the 12 keys on the naga to register.

    Has anyone found any solutions? I can tolerate the mouse issue, as it only happens if Im in freelook, so I have just been cutting back on using it.

  7. #37

    Default

    @Wootenblatz I know you are using the kvm synchronizer but what actual PC hardware are you using? Like what are the specs of your other 4 pcs?

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by briarknit View Post
    @Wootenblatz I know you are using the kvm synchronizer but what actual PC hardware are you using? Like what are the specs of your other 4 pcs?
    From what I have seen it seems like many folk are actually doing the 4 slave PCs in Virtual Machines or MultSeat Desktops which allows a 5 box setup to be accomplished from 1 PC.

    Virtual Machines (VMs) are typically done via a tool like VMware or VirtualBox.

    Multiseat Desktops (MDs) are typically done via a tool like Aster.

    Wootneblatz may indeed be running 5 physical PCs and I look forward to hearing more about his configuration but wanted to make sure you were aware of other options that may be able to be achieved more cost effectively with mostly existing hardware (especially if that hardware was already supporting multiboxing).
    Last edited by nodoze : 01-08-2021 at 09:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •