Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11

    Default

    Thanks Ebony!! Always appreciated!
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

  2. #12

    Default

    is there an option someone to track all team durability? i thought i had seen it before but i cant find the option now.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinki104 View Post
    is there an option someone to track all team durability? i thought i had seen it before but i cant find the option now.
    classic has it on the frame live has the !durability command u can use in party/guild




  4. #14

    Default

    Is anyone else having issues using the latest EMA version and getting new quests / turning quests in on your teams?

    I've started having issues with the quest system in EMA since pre-patch but it wasn't very many quests the problem was happening with. Although it seems to have gotten worse now.

    I'm using a pretty standard setup, if pictures needed I can provide.

    When everything was working I would do the following to get a quest.

    Getting Quest
    1: Go up to quest giver with main and others following
    2: Open quest giver with main which would target him and have my followers interact with target so now my whole team has the quest giver dialog open.
    3: If the quest giver had multiple quests or just 1 I could click on the quest and as soon as I did that my followers followed along (this was really nice)
    4: Accept quest on main > and followers would do the same.

    Since pre-patch step 3 above is really hit or miss. I want to say it only works 30/40% of the time which result in me flipping through every one of my guys, or using mouse broadcast to accept quests now.

    Turning In Quest
    1: Step 1 above
    2: Step 2 above
    3: Click on the question mark on the quest giver to turn in quest. Again my followers would follow along automatically.
    4: Select any reward items / overrides and click the complete quest button and my followers would follow along.

    As above, step 3 in turning in quests is hit or miss as well.

    I'm really just wondering if this is a known issue or if it's some problem on my end. Thanks!


  5. #15

    Default

    Have some EMA and TSM problems.

    Got some new quest in white and when I click on it, I´m getting a TSM error
    TSM\LibTSM\Service\ErrorHandler.lua:764 <ErrorHandler.lua:763>
    _ = "BugGrabber_BugGrabbed"
    errObj = {
    message = "C stack overflow"
    time = "2020/11/01 20:24:22"
    locals = "(*temporary) = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUp1 {
    TopText = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpTopText1 {
    }
    index = 1
    BottomText = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpBottomText1 {
    }
    QuestName = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpQuestName1 {
    }
    questId = 0
    type = "OFFER"
    }
    TopText = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpTopText1 {
    }
    index = 1
    BottomText = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpBottomText1 {
    }
    QuestName = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpQuestName1 {
    }
    questId = 0
    type = "OFFER"
    }
    = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    @Interface\AddOns\EMA\Modules\QuestWatcher.lua:247 1
    "
    stack = "[string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    ...
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?"
    session = 2115
    counter = 1
    }
    ErrorHandlerFunc@TSM\LibTSM\Service\ErrorHandler.l ua:717
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua"]:29 <CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:25>
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua"]:64 <Fire>
    Interface\AddOns\!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:147 <BugGrabber.lua:145>
    callbacks = {
    recurse = 1
    events = {}
    OnUsed@Interface\AddOns\!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:134
    Fire@Interface\AddOns\Ace3\CallbackH...andler-1.0.lua:59
    OnUnused@Interface\AddOns\!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.l ua:137
    }
    setupCallbacks = nil
    Interface\AddOns\!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:380 <BugGrabber.lua:294>
    errorMessage = "C stack overflow"
    isSimple = nil
    looping = nil
    sanitizedMessage = "C stack overflow"
    found = nil
    errorObject = {
    message = "C stack overflow"
    time = "2020/11/01 20:24:22"
    locals = "(*temporary) = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUp1 {
    TopText = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpTopText1 {
    }
    index = 1
    BottomText = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpBottomText1 {
    }
    QuestName = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpQuestName1 {
    }
    questId = 0
    type = "OFFER"
    }
    TopText = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpTopText1 {
    }
    index = 1
    BottomText = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpBottomText1 {
    }
    QuestName = EMAWatchFrameAutoQuestPopUpQuestName1 {
    }
    questId = 0
    type = "OFFER"
    }
    = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    @Interface\AddOns\EMA\Modules\QuestWatcher.lua:247 1
    "
    stack = "[string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    ...
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?"
    session = 2115
    counter = 1
    }
    msgsAllowed = 9
    GetTime = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    msgsAllowedLastTime = 356583.711000
    paused = false
    bugGrabberParentAddon = "!BugGrabber"
    STANDALONE_NAME = "!BugGrabber"
    lastWarningTime = 0
    print@Interface\FrameXML\RestrictedInfrastructure. lua:116
    triggerEvent@Interface\AddOns\!BugGr...gGrabb er.lua:145
    tostring = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    findVersions@Interface\AddOns\!BugGr...gGrabb er.lua:277
    db = {
    1 = {}
    2 = {}
    3 = {}
    4 = {}
    5 = {}
    6 = {}
    7 = {}
    8 = {}
    9 = {}
    10 = {}
    11 = {}
    12 = {}
    13 = {}
    14 = {}
    15 = {}
    16 = {}
    17 = {}
    18 = {}
    19 = {}
    20 = {}
    21 = {}
    22 = {}
    23 = {}
    24 = {}
    25 = {}
    26 = {}
    27 = {}
    28 = {}
    29 = {}
    30 = {}
    31 = {}
    32 = {}
    33 = {}
    34 = {}
    35 = {}
    36
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Tin : 11-01-2020 at 03:31 PM
    Eonar - EU

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teknetron View Post
    Is anyone else having issues using the latest EMA version and getting new quests / turning quests in on your teams?

    I've started having issues with the quest system in EMA since pre-patch but it wasn't very many quests the problem was happening with. Although it seems to have gotten worse now.

    I'm using a pretty standard setup, if pictures needed I can provide.

    When everything was working I would do the following to get a quest.

    Getting Quest
    1: Go up to quest giver with main and others following
    2: Open quest giver with main which would target him and have my followers interact with target so now my whole team has the quest giver dialog open.
    3: If the quest giver had multiple quests or just 1 I could click on the quest and as soon as I did that my followers followed along (this was really nice)
    4: Accept quest on main > and followers would do the same.

    Since pre-patch step 3 above is really hit or miss. I want to say it only works 30/40% of the time which result in me flipping through every one of my guys, or using mouse broadcast to accept quests now.

    Turning In Quest
    1: Step 1 above
    2: Step 2 above
    3: Click on the question mark on the quest giver to turn in quest. Again my followers would follow along automatically.
    4: Select any reward items / overrides and click the complete quest button and my followers would follow along.

    As above, step 3 in turning in quests is hit or miss as well.

    I'm really just wondering if this is a known issue or if it's some problem on my end. Thanks!

    blizzard changed how the hole API works some npcs just don't seems really like talking right....... am trying to work on it but i spent hours and hours working with the the few NPC thats killing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Have some EMA and TSM problems.

    Got some new quest in white and when I click on it, I´m getting a TSM error
    this is a ema error with the popup quests..... Am trying to sort out again...




  7. #17

    Default

    Thanks ebony for letting me know what the problem is.

    I had removed all addons except isboxer and ema and it was still happening, so I figured it wouldn't be something I could fix myself


  8. #18

    Default

    Code:
    ---------------------------
    ChangeLogs:
    ---------------------------
    EMA Version: v9.0.1-Release-v3.1(0170)
    Game Version: 9.0.1
    Release Date: 07/11/2020
    
    
    ## Quest
    	Fix #17
    
    
    ## Isboxer 
    	-- Removed isboxer support for now. due to new policy update.
    
    
    ## Added New Module -- By: RobinFrcd ( edited by me )
    	-- Macro Add and copys Macros to your team!
    
    
    ## Display-team
    	-- Added player level By: RobinFrcd




  9. #19

    Default

    TY for the update and continued support. If (*when*) we figure out some non-software broadcast ways to continue multiboxing, I 'm sure EMA will play an even bigger role for many people than it used to.

  10. #20

    Default

    added some new stuff to help not using focus. or keep changing names around meh. am going to see how far i can push the LUA CODE.



    ---------------------------
    ChangeLogs:
    ---------------------------
    EMA Version: v9.0.1-Release-v3.1(0174)
    Game Version: 9.0.1
    Release Date: 11/11/2020


    ## Team
    -- Added 3 New KeyBindings
    -- Focus Master
    -- Target Master
    -- Assist Master
    -dev note: They will need to be pressed on every Character by "hand"/Window as well they will not update in combat.

    -- You can use /click in custom macros
    /click EMAAssistMaster
    /click EMATargetMaster
    /click EMAFocusMaster


    ---------------------------
    EMA Version: v9.0.1-Release-v3.1(0173)
    Game Version: 9.0.1
    Release Date: 10/11/2020


    ## Follow
    -- Added a new command to stop follow your current Target.
    -- KeyBinding can be set the normal way.
    -- /ema-follow stop all


    ---------------------------
    EMA Version: v9.0.1-Release-v3.1(0170/0171)
    Game Version: 9.0.1
    Release Date: 07/11/2020


    ## Quest
    Fix #17


    ## Isboxer
    -- Removed isboxer support for now. due to new policy update.


    ## Added New Module -- By: RobinFrcd ( edited by me )
    -- Macro Add and copys Macros to your team!
    Attached Images Attached Images  




Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •