Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Guide: Loot-A-Rang and Shadowlands

Loot-A-Rang is now requires 70 engineering skill from Cataclysm to be usable once Shadowlands prepatch comes out. (soon)

I made a video guide on how we can farm for this ourselves since the pricing for mats on the AH is a bit steep. Especially since we need to raise the skill on multiple characters.

Hope this helps!

Not sure why i should need a looterang considering there is aoe loot nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post
    Not sure why i should need a looterang considering there is aoe loot nowadays.
    In dungeons loot is personal meaning you'd have to loot at least one more per character in a pull to get everything.

Also, it can be used to get loot from hard to reach/bugged kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    In dungeons loot is personal meaning you'd have to loot at least one more per character in a pull to get everything. Also, it can be used to get loot from hard to reach/bugged kills.
    I should give it a try then. Never used a looterang before.

Just make Hunters - they can get fetch from level 17.

Mother F-er! I had no idea they were changing the loot-a-rang. I literally use it on EVERY SINGLE character, and 95% of them are just Engineering 1. Looks like I know what I'll be doing for the next few weeks

Thanks for the info, Ellay. Much appreciated.
    "My Destiny is my own!"

BfA Prime: 5x Lightforged Draenei Protection Paladins, Uther Server
    Grothan, Prothania, Drothania, Trothania, Crothania

Legion Prime: 5x Protection Paladins. Uther Server
    Grothanz, Marvincandle, Markwickmund, Edgarhaliwax, Pierrechang

I got engineering done on my 5 Druids - will I be able to use the toy as before or will a new one have to be crafted?

The original toy should be fine.