Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Showing results 51 to 55 of 55

This is why I'd love to see others macro's. Mine is simply a GSE Macro converted to ISBoxer. I know for a fact I'm not weaving Barbed Shot correctly, my Hunters just dump it all out at the start. Once they get going though they seem to pull of pretty reasonable DPS.

I assume you mean AoE Barazanthul? I use one key as my ST DPS macro. Another does AoE. All this does on my Hunters is simply weave in a multi-shot when I press it. My Pally simply does the same rotation as her ST one and my Shaman gives priority to FS/Lava Burst and weaves in Chain Lightning instead of Lightning Bolt.

I think my Hunters try and destroy everything on screen because as I mash my DPS key if my Paladin can 'see' targets in her field of view and I hit any ability that needs a target she targets it and this gets passed to my team with auto-assist. I simply have to be very careful about stopping DPS as the last mob is dying, again this is not great and I'm not sure how to fix this. Would Sticky Target in options help?

The better solution and safer one is probably stripping out IWT ->Melee and Auto-Assist to another separate button.

I meant to post this yesterday to further hone in the point on this team. If your goal is to do high end mythic. Out of the known teams that I have tested this is by far the strongest. On a +13 it literally just chewed through the enemies. I should have +3'd this one.

Teams I have tested:
    Prot Pal / 4x Enhance
    Prot Pal / 4x Ele
    Prot Pal / 3x BM Hunters / Resto Shaman
    Guardian Tank / 4x Balance

Still need to test an all tank setup, but out of the comps I have used. It's very strong and is staying that way.
    Last edited by Ellay : 10-28-2020 at 09:44 AM

@Slats

That is exactly my problem, with the dumping barbed shot. In addition, my healing setup is a bit cumbersome, as it requires me clicking to heal. In addition i would need to add a few additional shortcuts for specific cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    I meant to post this yesterday to further hone in the point on this team. If your goal is to do high end mythic. Out of the known teams that I have tested this [Prot_Paladin+3BM_Hunter+Resto_Shaman] is by far the strongest. On a +13 it literally just chewed through the enemies. I should have +3'd this one.

...video of team...

Teams I have tested:
    Prot Pal / 4x Enhance
    Prot Pal / 4x Ele
    Prot Pal / 3x BM Hunters / Resto Shaman
    Guardian Tank / 4x Balance

Still need to test an all tank setup, but out of the comps I have used. It's very strong and is staying that way.
    Thanks for sharing. From your text I wasn't sure which team you were saying was strongest but after watching some of the video it looks like you are referring to Prot_Paladin+3BM_Hunter+Resto_Shaman.

Assuming you get rolling HoTs working, how do you think swapping a Resto_Druid in place of the Resto_Shaman would fare (pros/cons)?

If you get a chance, can you try briefly swapping your Prot_Paladin for a Guardian_Druid with your 3BM_Hunters+Resto_Shaman and let us know your thoughts?

Curious also thoughts on Guardian_Druid+3BM_Hunter+Resto_Druid.
    Last edited by nodoze : 10-28-2020 at 05:10 PM

Yup 3 Hunters kiting made it happen after 6 hours of trying to kill Patchwerk at level 30

Last edited by Diwa : 10-30-2020 at 03:50 PM