Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Lazy AF Alt Leveling via Midsummer fires

Running around on a 5 box team of level 100s (Leveled 1-100 from Legion invasions ) desecrating the Midsummer fires and getting the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor achievements for both sides got me to 103.

It was painful at times because my main account has a lot more flight paths, but wasn't terrible. Heirlooms helped as well! I also bought a bunch of event items to resell.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Svpernova09 : 06-24-2020 at 10:03 AM

Wait - 1-100 from legion invasions? Was this an old team you'd leveled up during legion?

Or am I missing something about how to level a team via invasions, because I want to believe.
    Last edited by kate : 06-24-2020 at 02:49 PM

Pretty sure he leveled them back during the legion pre patch and parked them since then. I did that too, it was super easy.

The current legion invasions only work from 98-111, after that, you get a 90% exp reduction.

As for the flight paths, if you haven't already, get the toys that are BoA that give you flight points around each continent. It doesn't open up any flight points that are opened by a quest, but it can fill in a lot of gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddoran View Post
    Pretty sure he leveled them back during the legion pre patch and parked them since then. I did that too, it was super easy.
    Yep!
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddoran View Post
    As for the flight paths, if you haven't already, get the toys that are BoA that give you flight points around each continent. It doesn't open up any flight points that are opened by a quest, but it can fill in a lot of gaps.
    yeah, it helped a lot! ended up being maybe 4 on each continent.

Ah, whew, glad to see I wasn't missing any super-secret leveling thing, given that I just brought two teams of allied races up to cap!

Thanks for the clarification

that guild name lol

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleflavor View Post
    that guild name lol
    Yeah....this was one of the random guilds several of us created as we hopped around. Need to throw the $20 at a rename.