Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Creating a new add-on

Hello. Long time multi boxer using is boxer and have visited the site for a long time, but have not registered until now.

hopefully this is ok to post, I think it should be:
    I am looking to hire an add-on developer to create an add-on. Can anyone refer me to someone or a company that has experience with World of Warcraft add-ons? Thank you so much

I doubt anyone's going to be jumping at the opportunity to develop an add-on for someone in secret, and normally when people want others to message them so that they can about these things out of the public eye, it's for nefarious reasons, especially since this is your first post after registering less than 24 hours ago.

So, we're all interested... What's the add-on supposed to do? Perhaps what you want already exists and we can just point you toward it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I doubt anyone's going to be jumping at the opportunity to develop an add-on for someone in secret, and normally when people want others to message them so that they can about these things out of the public eye, it's for nefarious reasons, especially since this is your first post after registering less than 24 hours ago.

So, we're all interested... What's the add-on supposed to do? Perhaps what you want already exists and we can just point you toward it.
    Jeesh. Dude, you are so condescending and cynical. Please point out where I said “in secret”? I was pretty transparent with my question of what I was seeking. Nefarious? Funny, that never even crossed my mind. Clearly it crossed yours. I see constantly how you insultingly attack other people’s posts and totally take their posts out of context, which is truthfully why I never post on this site but have been coming here for years. I just don’t get your elitist attitude.

I know my idea doesn’t exist. I am smart. I came to that conclusion through 10 years of playing and research. I am willing to pay someone that can build what I am after that is 100% using the blizzard API and nothing else. If anyone is interested please send me a PM and we can chat. Just a quick general point, it has to do with in game travel. It will be highly sought after in SL as I am an alpha tester and know how bad It is needed.
    Last edited by Desert : 05-22-2020 at 05:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Desert View Post
    I see constantly how you insultingly attack other people’s posts and totally take their posts out of context, which is truthfully why I never post on this site but have been coming here for years. I just don’t get your elitist attitude.
    HAHAH... amazing! that is exactly what he did to me in my last post like a month or so ago and why I don't even post anymore because I despise him and his condescending attitude. So perfectly said. but this was worth logging in again for and posting. You win the internet Desert. BTW Mirai, nice latest video how you start the video with you walking in and sitting down in your "muscle shirt" trying to get all swollen for peeps... I seriously was LMAO at you. Yeah, cause thats how people start gaming videos.... bahahaha. So f'n funny.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenMB View Post
    HAHAH... amazing! that is exactly what he did to me in my last post like a month or so ago and why I don't even post anymore because I despise him and his condescending attitude. So perfectly said. but this was worth logging in again for and posting. You win the internet Desert. BTW Mirai, nice latest video how you start the video with you walking in and sitting down in your "muscle shirt" trying to get all swollen for peeps... I seriously was LMAO at you. Yeah, cause thats how people start gaming videos.... bahahaha. So f'n funny.
    Alright, I guess we can just air this out right here, right now, since this thread is on track to being a train wreck.

As a reminder to everyone who missed it, you went off the deep end after being called out for posting about how you were using AHK to automate your DPS rotation. Just previous to admitting that, you were directed to a thread where it was mentioned to be against the rules to do such things, you ignored that, did it anyway, and then you shared exactly how you were doing it (offending post has been removed, obviously) knowing full-well that such things are against the rules of this community forum.

In addition, you sent me a PM with that exact same message to, I guess, ensure that I saw it, which I did not respond to because I felt that I couldn't offer a useful reply, and it should have been apparent why the suspension was given. After that, you tried to use an old account, as well as create several new accounts, on this site, which is also against the rules of this forum, to, I assume, hide your identity because you were ashamed of both making that ridiculous post in public, and having a post history that points to you being a cheater.

Now, and I did assume this before previously posting in this thread, I believe that this new "Desert" user is still you (only on mobile), hiding behind yet another name so not to be known as the cheater who got called out and then had a mental breakdown on a public forum. It's quite interesting that they went offline, you came online only to jump in on this thread with the same attitude as theirs, and then the two users switched once again.

As I stated in my closing remarks before locking that previous thread of yours: It was such a let down to see someone who was excited to be progressing in a new game that they had not played much of before, with the desire to be part of this community at a level that many won't because it just takes too much effort. You said to me in a PM that you wanted to help the community and create guides, and then you went and shat all over that by ignoring the rules of both this forum and the game that we play, by sharing the exact code you used to cheat, before stating you stopped because it "felt illegal." Personally, I don't believe that you've stopped cheating, since based on your recent activity on the ISBoxer forum, it looks like you're still interested in attaching AHK to windows launched by Inner Space. This is probably because you're still cheating.

Finally, I'll just say that neither Blizzard, nor this community forum, accept a doctor's note for wrist injuries, and having such an injury does not give you a free pass to cheat in video games. I am going to remove both you and your mobile-only friend from this forum—not because I'm an elitist asshole on a power trip, but because you just don't seem like a good fit for the community, even after given a second chance. If you do actually return at some point in the future, then you'll always have to stay in hiding because The Internet is forever, and the public outrage you've demonstrated on this forum (and admittance to cheating) will always be attached to you.

Good luck in life, Stephen.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Here's an update with our old friend Stephen.

He has decided to, once again, shit all over the community, but this time on the official Blizzard forum.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...selling/533762

Stephen, you truly have issues, and I hope you can find some professional help.

EDIT: Backup image in case the thread gets removed from the official forum.

EDIT 5/28: This thread will soon be removed, as there's no reason to have this drama just sitting out in the open.
    Last edited by MiRai : 05-28-2020 at 06:18 PM