Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default March 2020 - Does anybody still box SWTOR?

Been boxing WoW for a long time now, 5 years or so and pretty successfully run a 10 man wPvP team.

Thinking of trying out SWTOR for something different as I played the game at launch and did enjoy it.

Is it still viable to box?

I understand it's almost impossible to PvP as last I played all the PvP was in specific instances.

Anyway, just a quick post to see if anybody is still doing SWTOR?

Quote Originally Posted by mrdsp View Post
    Been boxing WoW for a long time now, 5 years or so and pretty successfully run a 10 man wPvP team.

Thinking of trying out SWTOR for something different as I played the game at launch and did enjoy it.

Is it still viable to box?

I understand it's almost impossible to PvP as last I played all the PvP was in specific instances.

Anyway, just a quick post to see if anybody is still doing SWTOR?
    I just activated 2 accounts during the 2x xp event going on.

It's still viable. I dunno about PvP, not planning on boxing it, but back at launch it was viable with certain classes. Jedi Knights and Sith Warrior base classes were a terror in a duo. I wouldn't play more than 2, and I'm not sure what biowares stance on dual boxing PvP is now.

Back then in 2011 and early 2012, I played 2x Jedi Sentinels and people would just afk out of the instance when I was in the match because it inevitably led to me camping their spawn point

I tried to dualbox it short after release. It was not really that much fun. I played two sith inquisitors.