Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27

I'd hope not, as you can see from my videos - even with really good play on my side - it's still tough to win. I have a video up in queue of an EoTS where I shred the enemy team but we still lose the match.
    If they do make the change, it will be a direct shot at not wanting multiboxers pvping even in a controlled "fair" environment of 15 players vs 15 players as opposed to world pvp where we see 20+ vs 1 which is obviously not equal grounds.

There just isnt a legit reason to keep us out of pvp. Just pandering to the crybabies and poor sports.

Adding a Deepwind Gorge loss, to show even when we do a decent job and get lots of HK's multiboxing still has side effects and isn't even close to being a win most of the time. Hopefully we can show that it causes our team to also lose the game if the opponents play around it.

Is the win rate in random bg for US-horde any better?

I'd say Horde wins at a higher % but I don't have anything to base that off of. The queue times are definitely much longer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    I'd say Horde wins at a higher % but I don't have anything to base that off of. The queue times are definitely much longer though.
    Yes horde queue times are horrible in EU as well. Btw: is it possible to group-join a bg in mercenary mode?

need to increase your volume for your vids, maybe some simple background music to fill the empty space. Either way, nice work.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.