Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29

I would just take it slow, getting flying takes a bit of time. It's a huge game changer though after you have it. Working the Nazjatar and Mechagon rep is the slowest part - just make sure to do the dailies in those zones. I suppose part 1 is also just as time consuming. It took me about 3 weeks casually going after it.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyz View Post
    so.. i just ding 120 2 days back.. and trying to get flying in bfa.. looks like a long task.. lol.. 100 unique world quest.. not sure how long i need..
    any recommendation for someone like me that miss almost 3 expansion? wod, legion, bfa..
    Mechagon is rough. I suggest buying Rustbolt contracts as soon as you can.

Normal WQ dungeons is now mystic 430 gear
    Eonar - EU

Thanks @Ellay, @Purpleflavor..
    I sort of regretted going 2x ele shaman, wanted to go 2x hunter instead but though it would be safer to go with the 'original' team i played.. found that ele shaman had no totems and enhancement was melee lol.. i wanted to get all the account wide stuff like flying before i jump onto another char or team..

but anyway, thanks for the tips.. 3 weeks really sounded long for me.. i was thinking to get flying from wod and legion but seems like after u are in bfa.. none of those really matter.. bfa now has endless content already...
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

It probably doesn’t hurt to also get flying in those places as well. (I still need flying for WoD). There’s just a lot of things to do and you don’t have to rush it. That leads to an easy burn out. Sometimes it’s also just about the journey. I do agree there is a lot to do in BFA especially if you’re starting from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    It probably doesn’t hurt to also get flying in those places as well. (I still need flying for WoD). There’s just a lot of things to do and you don’t have to rush it. That leads to an easy burn out. Sometimes it’s also just about the journey. I do agree there is a lot to do in BFA especially if you’re starting from scratch.
    thanks Ellay! totally agree.. while i'm a perfectionist (sort of), i try to get all the achievements nailed one by one.. i dont know where to prioritize..
    now.. i'm just gunning for the flying in bfa.. when i'm tired.. i just go and do the lower level contents... i'm now at rep grind.. i guess that'll take some time..

I did unlock Flying in Draenor i about 2 weeks (did only play 3 month of WOD) - rep with help of Medallion of the Legion and then waiting for Assault on the Pit.

WoWhead have a very nice guide and tracker https://www.wowhead.com/draenor-pathfinder-guide
    Eonar - EU

the idea of 2 weeks or more for flying in newer content puts me off a little .. lol ..
    i think im like almost done with the war campaign .. left with rep grind, world quest and part 2 for bfa..
    trying to find how to earn some gold as well.. since a lot of stuff are pretty xpensive..

- But everything is easyer for you - I came back just before legion as lv. 100 - even your follower in <Garrison Invasions> are going to be lv. 120
    Eonar - EU