Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Is blowing yourself up in IF still more honor than bgs?

    I was thinking with BGs and no miltiboxing......would it still be more honor just chill in IF battlemaster area with 5 mages with sapper charges and blowing yourself up over and over again or BGs will be better honor?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukzor View Post
    I was thinking with BGs and no miltiboxing......would it still be more honor just chill in IF battlemaster area with 5 mages with sapper charges and blowing yourself up over and over again or BGs will be better honor?
    Are you just doing rez ->Sapper->AoE->die over and over at enemy battle masters for honor?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nodoze View Post
    Are you just doing rez ->Sapper->AoE->die over and over at enemy battle masters for honor?
    Sapper POM flamestrike AE AE over snd over...thats the gameplan......i havent done it yet but a guy in my server is doing it and said gets such great honor hes gonna keep doing it even with bgs.

    I wanted to see if anyone else has any input.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukzor View Post
    Sapper POM flamestrike AE AE over snd over...thats the gameplan......i havent done it yet but a guy in my server is doing it and said gets such great honor hes gonna keep doing it even with bgs.

    I wanted to see if anyone else has any input.
    If anyone does that around me I will give them 5+ DKs:

    https://www.newsweek.com/world-warcr...-kills-1475321

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nodoze View Post
    If anyone does that around me I will give them 5+ DKs:

    https://www.newsweek.com/world-warcr...-kills-1475321

    Meaning, nobody will want to kill you soon .) which means even more kills. It might be hotfixed soon tho, but for time being I'ts really unique way to fuck up entire alliance
    www.twitch.tv/waterwalk
    waterwalk@youtube
    Paypal donation https://streamlabs.com/waterwalk/tip
    Use my Isboxer referal for free days when signing up!
    Referral Code:
    #8054-7845945
    Recruit a friend Wow code for new wow accounts:
    https://battle.net/recruit/NX6NZ9QFMR

  6. #6
    Member Homer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Redacted
    Posts
    170
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nodoze View Post
    If anyone does that around me I will give them 5+ DKs:

    https://www.newsweek.com/world-warcr...-kills-1475321
    Talked about a lot but I am yet to see actual proof, I would be very surprised if its not just a visual bug.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nodoze View Post
    If anyone does that around me I will give them 5+ DKs:

    https://www.newsweek.com/world-warcr...-kills-1475321
    Wasn't the yeti just the quest towns, and eye just visual bug? I recall apes trying the eye and saying against.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsazao View Post
    Wasn't the yeti just the quest towns, and eye just visual bug? I recall apes trying the eye and saying against.
    Yea its all b.s none of it gives you negative honor....bomb away just watch out for battlemaster not to get dk....getting more honor than bgs per hour.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •