Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default WMMLP vs WMMMP Endgame and key maps

Hi all,

I am new to multi-boxing and have recently started a WMMLP team - currently level 15. I assume both WMMLP and WMMMP would be viable for end game content. I am curious if anyone has any input on how difficult it is to control 2 mage/1 warlock vs 3 mages. I believe it wouldn't be too bad once I have a more advanced setup, but am wondering what others have to say about this. It seems like it would be much easier to map the 3 ranged DPS to the same exact key binds, but perhaps the utility of the warlock outweighs this. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chappemo View Post
    Hi all,

I am new to multi-boxing and have recently started a WMMLP team - currently level 15. I assume both WMMLP and WMMMP would be viable for end game content. I am curious if anyone has any input on how difficult it is to control 2 mage/1 warlock vs 3 mages. I believe it wouldn't be too bad once I have a more advanced setup, but am wondering what others have to say about this. It seems like it would be much easier to map the 3 ranged DPS to the same exact key binds, but perhaps the utility of the warlock outweighs this. Thanks!
    I have a 60 team: warrior 2x mage warlock priest

The warlock will always have aggro with hellfire. You will need to run soul link, and then you won’t get the 70% chance to not be interrupted on hellfire until 57. Mage damage synergies really well. If I could go back to the start and wanted a tank and also be most efficient I’d say: pally tank, 3x mage, priest.

4x mage and priest seems to be the best face roll as it’s relatively simple.

I also have not been able to optimize my locks DPS rotation vs a mage is literally just one spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post

The warlock will always have aggro with hellfire. You will need to run soul link, and then you won’t get the 70% chance to not be interrupted on hellfire until 57. Mage damage synergies really well. If I could go back to the start and wanted a tank and also be most efficient I’d say: pally tank, 3x mage, priest. ...
    For your Warlock did you ever try the -20% threat via Master Demonologist and did it help your Warrior to keep threat?

With a Paladin that -20% should stack with the -30% and make the threat even more manageable.
    Last edited by nodoze : 11-08-2019 at 04:17 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post

The warlock will always have aggro with hellfire. You will need to run soul link, and then you won’t get the 70% chance to not be interrupted on hellfire until 57. Mage damage synergies really well. If I could go back to the start and wanted a tank and also be most efficient I’d say: pally tank, 3x mage, priest.

4x mage and priest seems to be the best face roll as it’s relatively simple.

I also have not been able to optimize my locks DPS rotation vs a mage is literally just one spell.
    So far, on aoe situations, I end up indeed getting aggro on the lock everytime but found it somehow easy to manage as I just have to spam flash heals on him instead of spreading it on all toons...

But I am only 35.

Does it get impossible to sustain heals at max level on the lock due to mobs hitting too hard?

doubt it, your stamina is double juicy and you can pre shield, and then there's SL