Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Undead side including Baron inc this week (friday most likely or sunday()
    Looking forward to the next guide! My comp is 2Pal/3Mage but still useful to see how a boxer handles these pulls. Struggling a bit in the 60 dungeons now that I'm there!

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxxee View Post
    Looking forward to the next guide! My comp is 2Pal/3Mage but still useful to see how a boxer handles these pulls. Struggling a bit in the 60 dungeons now that I'm there!
    What are you struggling with? I also run 2 pal/3 mage and the only thing I struggle with in 5 mans is the last boss in lbrs

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercbeast View Post
    It's depressing watching how easy this is for mages, compared to my warriors
    yes true but,but i run this dung in my team dudu tank warrior 2 rogues and shaman,and i clear all in 40 minutes,problem is you never do every run with 0 bad clicks,wrong buttons or nice pulls.I dont think mages will do this perfectly every run we are humans and mages are cloth:P
    I want know how long this run can take if hehe not all go perfectly on my realm i know 2 mage boxers and i see sometimes they corpserun,them shit happens especially at dungs like strat live or ud (my record at ud side 38 min:P)
    Last edited by drakoart : 11-20-2019 at 05:51 PM

  4. #14

    Default

    Usually, I fail once in 10 runs. My average run is always 27*--28 mins.
    www.twitch.tv/waterwalk
    waterwalk@youtube
    Use my Isboxer referal for free days when signing up!
    Referral Code:
    #8054-7845945
    Recruit a friend Wow code for new wow accounts:
    https://battle.net/recruit/NX6NZ9QFMR

  5. #15

    Default

    what spec do you run on the priests,mages?

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omnimultum View Post
    what spec do you run on the priests,mages?
    Full arcane/fire and full disc/holy. So far, it takes me 28 mins to clear the strat undead side but need to figure baron. Video soon live.
    www.twitch.tv/waterwalk
    waterwalk@youtube
    Use my Isboxer referal for free days when signing up!
    Referral Code:
    #8054-7845945
    Recruit a friend Wow code for new wow accounts:
    https://battle.net/recruit/NX6NZ9QFMR

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hksix View Post
    What are you struggling with? I also run 2 pal/3 mage and the only thing I struggle with in 5 mans is the last boss in lbrs
    Yeah I actually chose this comp because I saw the success you were having with it! Odds are my strategy simply isn't as good as yours. I'm also running a deep fire build right now which probably isn't optimal. I got comfortable with it and just kept it.

    I'm able to do alright in DM East, other than when Zevrim sacs my healer and I can't keep my tank up healing himself. As far as Strat goes, the Postmaster's fear is a killer -- probably best just to avoid him; although I would like the gear. Cannon masters adds are also an issue... trying to handle the adds, keep the interrupt from killing me, etc. Can't really use the cannon like I would in a 5-man. I haven't even messed with the Archivist and such yet, but I'm guessing the AOE will be punishing and I'll have to use a tank CD and move him out of the room.

    In short, more tips are good for sure. In-fact, if you have a donate button I'll definitely appreciate videos of a 2x Pally 3x Mage covering dungeon strats!

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Full arcane/fire and full disc/holy. So far, it takes me 28 mins to clear the strat undead side but need to figure baron. Video soon live.
    for melecleave its simple strategy go and dps him until he die and use holy water for aoe adds thank to my druid tank 70% armor makes this fight easy as hell,for mages you cant stay in group? i failed when i try split healer from dps and tank, unholy aura ticks not hurt to much.

  9. #19

    Default

    While i do not time my runs i went ahead and timed Strat Live side with my team.

    Running Deep Prot War (35/11/5) / Holy Disc Priest ( 30/21) / Deep Fire Arcane Mage x2 ( 34/14/3) / Elemental Resto Shaman ( 31/20) , took me 34 min to clear the entire live side (including Timmy and the useless paladin Malor) with shaman dead at Balnazzar (he got 1shoted right before the metamorphose all team got stunned i lost thread) .

    Even if watching multiple ppl running 4M1P / 4L1P i dont see the point in running without a tank , yes you gain 3-5min per dungeon but you cannot do certain bosses (id like to see Baron killed with 4M1P , or even Lord Alexei ....) and even high chance of wipeing ....

    Just my 2c ...

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imposibil View Post
    While i do not time my runs i went ahead and timed Strat Live side with my team.

    Running Deep Prot War (35/11/5) / Holy Disc Priest ( 30/21) / Deep Fire Arcane Mage x2 ( 34/14/3) / Elemental Resto Shaman ( 31/20) , took me 34 min to clear the entire live side (including Timmy and the useless paladin Malor) with shaman dead at Balnazzar (he got 1shoted right before the metamorphose all team got stunned i lost thread) .

    Even if watching multiple ppl running 4M1P / 4L1P i dont see the point in running without a tank , yes you gain 3-5min per dungeon but you cannot do certain bosses (id like to see Baron killed with 4M1P , or even Lord Alexei ....) and even high chance of wipeing ....

    Just my 2c ...
    you are right have real tank makes everything doable,we lose some time bu we almost cant wipe about lord at scholo i think max dps can nuke him with one shackled add but baron is different story.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •