Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11

    Default

    I'm curious how you're avoiding getting shield bashed on your priest. If I'm not mistaken, most of those dorfs shield bash, and your priest is sitting on top of them it looks like.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Scape View Post
    Based on a previous post, someone did the math on max rank demo/battle shout and for a party of 6 ( 5 accs + warlock pet) battle shout is better until the pack is 10 or more mobs. party of 5 (no warlock pet) the number changes to 8 or more demo is better.
    Dang it..i knew that..old age and short memory lol.. So for me ( no lock yet ) and my small packs.. what I'm doing is best. Got it thanks!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercbeast View Post
    I'm curious how you're avoiding getting shield bashed on your priest. If I'm not mistaken, most of those dorfs shield bash, and your priest is sitting on top of them it looks like.
    I noticed my healer was sometimes being stopped from healing when I would start DPS right away on small pulls where my casters could handle being hit, but never when I build up threat on the warrior first he never gets stopped. I have no idea why it changes.

  4. #14
    Member Ughmahedhurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North of The Wall, South of The Line
    Posts
    7088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Scape View Post
    I noticed my healer was sometimes being stopped from healing when I would start DPS right away on small pulls where my casters could handle being hit, but never when I build up threat on the warrior first he never gets stopped. I have no idea why it changes.
    I saw the same thing with the guardians/etc. that do that in RFK. Sometimes they'd bash my shammy, most of the time not. Sometimes, they'd bash one of my warriors. Was odd.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Scape View Post
    I noticed my healer was sometimes being stopped from healing when I would start DPS right away on small pulls where my casters could handle being hit, but never when I build up threat on the warrior first he never gets stopped. I have no idea why it changes.
    I am curious, i have 3 mages sitting at 22-25, is it really vital to have the warlock as part of the team?

  6. #16

    Default

    If a caster is in range of being interrupted when their interrupt comes off CD, they will turn and interrupt. I'm going to guess that it's just luck of the draw, since all your DPS is also caster based, the shield bashers have a 1/4 chance of getting the healer.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    I am curious, i have 3 mages sitting at 22-25, is it really vital to have the warlock as part of the team?
    3 mages work fine and possibly even better, I just like having a variety for when I hit 60 + utility of warlock summons (for example I am summoning my guild to duke hydraxis atm) + eye of killrog pulls + soulstone. There Might even be way better builds that use the demon tree for improved sacrifice to regain a lot of the lost HP from hellfire. I just personally don't want to end up with a bunch of mages once I hit 60, although that might be best for farming gold like this.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Scape View Post
    3 mages work fine and possibly even better, I just like having a variety for when I hit 60 + utility of warlock summons (for example I am summoning my guild to duke hydraxis atm) + eye of killrog pulls + soulstone. There Might even be way better builds that use the demon tree for improved sacrifice to regain a lot of the lost HP from hellfire. I just personally don't want to end up with a bunch of mages once I hit 60, although that might be best for farming gold like this.
    Please share your mages build? I am running same setup as you but with 3 mages instead of the lock. I did the talents a bit wrong and want to go more arcane as I only do aoe farming anyways except the bosses. I am thinking frost down to shatter and then rest arcane? frost nova into Cone of Cold into AE spam seems really bursty and good.

    Are you having issues positioning your mages so that the Cone of Colds hit the mobs everytime? Cool videos keep it going!

  9. #19

    Default

    Do you have improved demo shout?

  10. #20

    Default

    Here's an idea. Super fast XP and these mobs respawn constantly. Though you're not gaining any gold/drops.





    Quote Originally Posted by Sheiken View Post
    Please share your mages build?
    The most important talent points you can take on a mage (for boxing purposes) are the first two points in arcane subtlety. Straight 40% reduced threat on arcane explosion for two points is huge.
    Last edited by Apatheist : 09-28-2019 at 06:04 PM

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •