Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default SM Armory - 1 Hour - 5 runs (4x speed) - 32 GOLD/HOUR - 42k XP (lvl 41)



    Please don't cringe at me vendoring Mageweave cloth I did it for the video! haha

    My Spec trees in this video

    Warrior

    Priest

    Mage

    Warlock


    Useful Macros I use

    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Demoralizing Shout

    #showtooltip
    /cast [nochanneling] Hellfire

    #showtooltip
    /cast [@Player] Rain of Fire; ----> I Don't use this, but it may be useful if you cant keep up with heals.

    #showtooltip
    /cast [@eye of kilrogg] Power Word: Shield
    Last edited by Hardcore Scape : 09-10-2019 at 08:32 PM

  2. #2

    Default

    Very nice team you got. I really miss a good way to aoe pull with my team of warrior, priest And 3xmage. Just runing in with the warrior isnt that effective and more then often ends with someone dies

    Seriously thinking of lvl up a warlock to replace a mage..

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recap View Post
    Very nice team you got. I really miss a good way to aoe pull with my team of warrior, priest And 3xmage. Just runing in with the warrior isnt that effective and more then often ends with someone dies

    Seriously thinking of lvl up a warlock to replace a mage..
    yea very annoying, but with a mount in zul'farrak it might be more manageable? I tried doing some warrior pulls with swiftness pots and it's still pretty bad. The eye is great to get big pulls.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Scape View Post
    yea very annoying, but with a mount in zul'farrak it might be more manageable? I tried doing some warrior pulls with swiftness pots and it's still pretty bad. The eye is great to get big pulls.
    Yeah, ZF might not be so bad but thats probobly the only one lol. Its works now.. but still that warlock looking pretty tempting after watching your video. Tho my time is limited and my team is 42 atm im not sure its worth my time..

  5. #5

    Default

    Think this combo can still AE after the hotfix to dem shout?

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...meta/295678/64
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

    Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    Think this combo can still AE after the hotfix to dem shout?

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...meta/295678/64
    Sounds like battleshout should have been buffed so maybe swap demo for battle.

  7. #7

    Default

    I wouldn't be surprised if they nerf the eye next as many have complained about it.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    Think this combo can still AE after the hotfix to dem shout?

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...meta/295678/64
    pretty sure I was still doing it after the nerf, you just can't be as reckless with threat. So basically no healing before the pull, and hold dps for 10-20 seconds. Which is kinda what I was doing already. My healer got rushed the first couple times, but now I am doing fine. Not sure which one wins demo or battle shout in a pull this big, but I have been sticking to demo.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •