Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 48
  1. #31

    Default

    Looks accurate. One missing spot which was quite good was over by 57, 53.

    Quote Originally Posted by nodoze View Post
    Thanks. A lot of people have contributed over time from this thread, discord, and other sources so it is really a team effort.

    Thanks also for your submission. I tried to add the Murlocks but without map coords I had to guess so please review what I put.

    Note that if the murlocks are level 17-20 and you are Alliance I would recommend instead to do the 17-18 Crawlers in Westfall for as long as you can as the zone is Alliance controlled and the mobs are yellow and won't attack you unless you attack them and they do indeed hyperspawn in a really tight area.
    Whitemane - 2 paladin 3 mage - Zurn/Everflow
    Arcanite Reaper - 2 Pal / 2 War / 1 Lock - Everlock

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hksix View Post
    Looks accurate. One missing spot which was quite good was over by 57, 53.
    Added. Thanks.

  3. #33

    Default

    A nice spot I found is in Ashenvale, the furbolg cave known as Thistlefur Hold.

    After atleast 3/4 to 4/5 of the cave is cleared, aprox 1/3 respawns instantly.
    I was here from level 22 - 26.

    A good thing about this location is that the mobs are not involved in any quests. Horde only enter to get the small bamboo chests and an escort q.

    link to map location: https://classic.wowhead.com/maps?data=331:374285


    Last edited by askeggs : 12-31-2019 at 12:52 PM

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askeggs View Post
    A nice spot I found is in Ashenvale, the furbolg cave known as Thistlefur Hold.

    After atleast 3/4 to 4/5 of the cave is cleared, aprox 1/3 respawns instantly.
    I was here from level 22 - 26.

    A good thing about this location is that the mobs are not involved in any quests. Horde only enter to get the small bamboo chests and an escort q.

    link to map location: https://classic.wowhead.com/maps?data=331:374285


    Thanks! I updated it:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1905033222

    Still looking for min level 48+ Hyperspawns or at least as close to 48 as we can find without having any mobs 47 or lower so that all mobs are green to level 60s.

  5. #35

    Default

    Not a hyperspawn, but the elites outside of BRD are considered dungeon mobs. I did them to level my warrior from 41-50 and was getting 1k exp/kill for elties and 300 for 48 non elites, came to about 115k/hour if I pushed hard.

    Warrior alone tagging mobs with 3 mage/1 priest following to kill.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyl41 View Post
    Not a hyperspawn, but the elites outside of BRD are considered dungeon mobs. I did them to level my warrior from 41-50 and was getting 1k exp/kill for elties and 300 for 48 non elites, came to about 115k/hour if I pushed hard.

    Warrior alone tagging mobs with 3 mage/1 priest following to kill.
    Thanks. I updated the list.

  7. #37

    Default

    Came across this site on AoE farming. These is not really focused on HyperSpawns but on locations with lots of mobs that are groupable for AoE. Some may actually have a HyperSpawn within them:

    https://www.wowclassicaoe.com/list.html

    That link is for a text based summary. There site has multiple ways of showing things graphically on the maps as well and rating areas via color and what not.

  8. #38

    Default

    I found this spot without realizing it was already on this list, lol, but here it is anyways :P

    Pretty good spot

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PuosbumihE
    Whitemane - 2 paladin 3 mage - Zurn/Everflow
    Arcanite Reaper - 2 Pal / 2 War / 1 Lock - Everlock

  9. #39

    Default

    Thanks everyone for all the updates and thanks Dalo for originally starting this thread.

    The list of HyperSpawns is up to around 30 thanks to all the submissions:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1905033222

    If you find any ones to add feel free to use the comment feature in the spreadsheet or add here to the end of the thread.

  10. #40

    Default

    nodoze, I can confirm the Temporal Parasites works. You can use the item on all 5 characters at once, AoE them down, then drink and do another. It was approximately 100k exp/hour when I did it leveling my 4 mage/1 priest.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •