Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Blog Entries

Default Question for 5 boxers about round robin casting

Hi All,

Does anyone know if you have a team of Warrior 3x Mage and Priest, if I can set up a round robin that will just broadcast to the 3 mages and skip the warrior and priest?

Right now I have Frost Nova set up on a round robin when I press number 5. But the warrior and priest both have number 5 blank so when the round robin gets up to there boxes I have to hit 5 and have it do nothing in order to get it back the mage.

Is there a way to set ISBOXER to skip the warrior and priest and just have the round robin go between the 3 mages windows then back to the 1st mage again?

Thanks

Dalo

Yes you need to setup "action groups" in ISBoxer and assign the mages it to it. I am not 100% sure if "action groups" is the exact technical term in ISboxer as my memory is foggy on the details but I remember doing that. Basically my tank did one thing everytime on keypress and the DPS group did a round robin for the same keypress. If I recall correctly you can also set the round-robin to reset to the first mage if you stop the rotation for a certain period of time. That way the round-robin always start from the same/first mage (assuming the delay to drink between pulls is long enough to reset the round-robin).
    Last edited by nodoze : 08-19-2019 at 08:03 AM

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nodoze View Post
    Yes you need to setup groups in ISBoxer and assign the mages it to it. I am not 100% sure if groups is the technical term in ISboxer as my memory is foggy on the details but I remember doing that. Basically my tank did one thing everytime on keypress and the DPS group did a round robin for the same keypress. If I recall correctly you can also set the round-robin to reset to the first mage if you stop the rotation for a certain period of time. That way the pulls always start with the same mage (assuming the delay to drink between pulls is long enough to reset the round-robin).
    yeah thats sounds like exactly what i want... ill do some digging into setting up groups... ty

The right term should be "Action Target Group". Assign the characters and choose that group ("Group (all of):<GRPNAME>" or "Group (others in):<GRPNAME>" to exclude the active window) as target for your hotkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Artrey View Post
    The right term should be "Action Target Group". Assign the characters and choose that group ("Group (all of):<GRPNAME>" or "Group (others in):<GRPNAME>" to exclude the active window) as target for your hotkey.
    Yeah that sounds correct. I personally like setting round-robins to reset after X seconds to know the exact sequence on new pulls but that is often a "nice to have".