Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11

    Default

    I suggest we make a thread for each server (that are your main server(s)) to coordinate (I did for my 2 pvp US ones)
    5,8 boxing wow with DynamicBoxer for isboxer, give it a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet)
    Boxers welcome on Classic US PVP PST Servers: Whitemane Alliance and Fairbanks Horde
    Streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boostab View Post
    I am on Atiesh PVE and Whitemane PVP On the Horde side
    Woot, Ill be rolling on Atiesh with friends, I wonder u be going Horde on Atiesh, what comp u running

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kojiiko View Post
    Woot, Ill be rolling on Atiesh with friends, I wonder u be going Horde on Atiesh, what comp u running
    If everyone did the quick form on the 'List of Classic WoW Multibox Teams' thread you could easily look up all that info by server/member/etc:

    https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...Multibox-Teams

    The link and quick instructions are highlighted in the first post at the top of the thread. The full raw data submitted is now available in addition to the aggregate analytics available on multiple things. Also there are links to class/race/server distributions from surveys with 30,000+ and 40,000+ respondents from all the regions.
    Last edited by nodoze : 08-19-2019 at 06:57 AM

  4. #14

    Default

    I'll be rolling Alliance on Mankrik for at least the first week. Then I'll decide whether to make the jump to Zal's guild on Herod.

    I saw a couple of other people in this thread going to Mankrik. Feel free to track me down in game. One of my toons will have the same name as my screen name here. I'm pretty new at boxing so it'd be nice to know some other boxers on the server. Maybe we can take a stab at some ten mans!

  5. #15

    Default

    I reserved names on Mankrik. But it is way too early to tell. There's streamers with HUGE followings... I am talking enough people to lag every area you're in and crash servers. Will be a while before things settle down.

    I will definitely be on a PVE server! I want to kick back and relax, work on dungeons, gold making, etc...
    Jinkobi on Shadowsong-US.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyboy View Post
    Pyrewood Village here
    Same! Pyrewood horde

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nodoze View Post
    If everyone did the quick form on the 'List of Classic WoW Multibox Teams' thread you could easily look up all that info by server/member/etc:

    https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...Multibox-Teams

    The link and quick instructions are highlighted in the first post at the top of the thread. The full raw data submitted is now available in addition to the aggregate analytics available on multiple things. Also there are links to class/race/server distributions from surveys with 30,000+ and 40,000+ respondents from all the regions.
    with 6 pages of information I would need to go and find him, while its so simple to reply here, Gee stop being a goody two shoes

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kojiiko View Post
    with 6 pages of information I would need to go and find him, while its so simple to reply here, Gee stop being a goody two shoes
    LOL I try to be a Paladin iRL so goody two shoes fit (pun intended)

    Your point is valid that multiple pages can be daunting & people shouldn't think that they need to read the entire thread to get the info they need... With that in mind I denoted the initial #1 post at the top to denote that there should be no need to read any further than the top post.

    All the info any one needs on primary points of contact, links to guild threads, etc should be in the single initial 1st post at the top of the thread... If something isn't there please post to the end of the thread to get it added.

    Note also that initial 1st post at the top post has a link to the full raw data for every team submitted including the Dual-Boxing.com member name for that team. That also in just one page in simple spreadsheet form.
    Last edited by nodoze : 08-20-2019 at 08:00 PM

  9. #19

    Default

    New (registered) here, been here from now and then tho.

    I really looking forward for the classic release =)
    I'll play on an PVE server, EU, and it would like to join a guild with boxes.

    Anyone planning an?

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kazz70 View Post
    New (registered) here, been here from now and then tho.

    I really looking forward for the classic release =)
    I'll play on an PVE server, EU, and it would like to join a guild with boxes.

    Anyone planning an?
    From what I have seen the main momentum so far PVEwise in EU is on the Alliance side on the Pyrewood server.

    I updated the initial 1st post at the top of the 'List of Classic WoW Multibox Teams' with the link to the Forum Thread for that EU PVE group on Pyrewood.

    I also cross-posted on their forum thread asking them to please let me know they have identified a leader/primary point of contact &/or a team/guild/group name. I would start there unless some other group starts getting going.
    Last edited by nodoze : 08-21-2019 at 12:16 PM

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •