Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    82
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default WoW Classic stress test Ragefire Chasm (RFC) Full run part 1

    Hi Everyone,

    Thanks for all the positive responces on my first video I am now back with another this time its a full clear of RFC. Part 1 goes until I down the boss Taragaman.

    https://youtu.be/Qmo0aZa1bqY

    I talk about my xp per hour and my multiboxing methods and set up and general info on multiboxing dungeons.

    Part 2 im going to do a Q and A so anything you want answered in the next video please comment in here on on the video itself and I will do my best to answer them.

    Cheers

    Dalo

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm super interested to know what you think your pros/cons of your party is. Deciding on which DPS to take with me is the hard part.

  3. #3

    Default

    Another great video! Are you using Mirai's pro-system or a more simplified version of it? If did setup a simple version to do your click healing, would you be able to briefly go over it?
    Interested in a multiboxer guild for Classic WoW?
    <Overload> Multiboxers guild for end game raiding
    Server: Herod - NA-PvP, Eastern
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Time: 6pm-11pm EST (days and star/end times TBD)
    Discord:https://discord.gg/keWJpHF

  4. #4

    Default

    You're wasting a lot of time by killing them 1 by 1, instead of just using AE.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    82
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipeax View Post
    You're wasting a lot of time by killing them 1 by 1, instead of just using AE.
    I tried that on another run and you go out of mana and only get them down to about half hp so that doesnt work without a bigger mana pool

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalo199 View Post
    I tried that on another run and you go out of mana and only get them down to about half hp so that doesnt work without a bigger mana pool
    I cleared RFC over 15 times during the last stresstest using only AE, strange.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    82
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipeax View Post
    I cleared RFC over 15 times during the last stresstest using only AE, strange.
    My gear was bad and my guys some of my guys weren't 15 yet so that was probably it... good to know its doable

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    82
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipeax View Post
    I cleared RFC over 15 times during the last stresstest using only AE, strange.
    Did you time how long a full run was taking that way by any chance?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalo199 View Post
    Did you time how long a full run was taking that way by any chance?
    I didn't keep track I'm afraid. I kept inviting level 14 mages to fill my group to try to get an Xp/hr rate, but every single on of them forgot to keep track even though I asked them. In general you have to consider a pack to be cleared faster than I could kill a single mob with spells and then a drink to full mana after every pack.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    82
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipeax View Post
    I didn't keep track I'm afraid. I kept inviting level 14 mages to fill my group to try to get an Xp/hr rate, but every single on of them forgot to keep track even though I asked them. In general you have to consider a pack to be cleared faster than I could kill a single mob with spells and then a drink to full mana after every pack.
    Yeah would be faster for sure.. would love to know how fast you can actually go.. will have have to wait 12 days or so to find out

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •