Close
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Showing results 81 to 86 of 86

I think a mix of warriors+either paladin or shaman to heal would be best melee group for dungeons.

5 Enh Shamans might be a great melee group for pvp. With all being able to heal, fear removal, grounding totem, Fire Nova Totem, Shocks, Purge etc.

I think they have 3 big weaknesses.
    They can be kited easily (this might be countered by their shocks and if needed they can still use cast time spells).
    I think they have low and unreliable damage. This might not be an issue because they should be able to burst a lot and instantly kill enemies. (combine auto attack or fire nova totem with shocks or stormstrike for a big burst of damage)
    Mana issues. Might not be a huge issue in short pvp fights.

Can also get good weapons from raid thrash for both warrior and enh shaman.
    1h from Naxx thrash (basically only way you can get better is from Kel'Thuzad)
    https://classic.wowhead.com/item=232...aced-servo-arm
    2h from AQ40 thrash (proc might scale with spellpower, can get better from raid bosses but still it is really good and farmable for a multiboxer)
    https://classic.wowhead.com/item=218...-blood-drinker

What level do you expect a 4 warrior + 1 resto shaman to be able to do RFC? It feels like the lack of CC would make that very hard with very little gear like you'd have?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    What level do you expect a 4 warrior + 1 resto shaman to be able to do RFC? It feels like the lack of CC would make that very hard with very little gear like you'd have?
    I'm guessing you'd have to just go as far as you can each time and get further and further each run. No info to back this up but I'd start at 12 when shaman gets Ancestral Spirit to be able to res the dead ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    In classic this was the first dungeon I ever did in a pug. It was level 14. I was a shaman and some priest reached out to me because he saw me on /who and asked if
    1) I'd be comfortable tanking
    2) If I had a shield (if not, he'd give me one)
    3) if I had earth shock and would be willing to use it every 6 seconds 🤣

No wipes. The whole group was 14 when we started.

But as multiboxers I think you can show up at 10-12 and farm the worms and elementals at the entrance, and then maybe the first 2-3 troggs, before you run out and reset. The XP will go fast enough that you'll be able to plow through those troggs around 14 and then you'll be just fine with careful pulls once you get to the cultists. Don't forget to buy ammo or thrown weapons for your puller!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So....have a mage in your party and a lock....

1. Finish dungeon
    2. Have your mage portal/hearth to a city.
    3. Log out on your other 4 toons
    4. Mage resets the dungeon
    5. Log back into your other 4 toons
    6. They should be back at the start of the instance
    7. Summon the mage back (might have to step outside instance to summon)

Quote Originally Posted by Twl231 View Post
    So....have a mage in your party and a lock....

1. Finish dungeon
    2. Have your mage portal/hearth to a city.
    3. Log out on your other 4 toons
    4. Mage resets the dungeon
    5. Log back into your other 4 toons
    6. They should be back at the start of the instance
    7. Summon the mage back (might have to step outside instance to summon)
    I think people were recommending a 6th character which could be on one of your 5 accounts. One recent discussion on how to do this:
    https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...l=1#post421818