Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: [BFA] World pvp

  1. #1

    Default [BFA] WorldPvP/PvP

    • ERR_INVALID_FOLLOW_PVP_COMBAT - You can't follow units while engaged in PVP.


    • ERR_INVALID_FOLLOW_TARGET_PVP_COMBAT - You can't follow units engaged in PVP.


    called this from when i saw the wpvp changes!
    Last edited by ebony : 04-30-2018 at 05:31 PM
    Jamba Addon Developer:

    Follow me on
    Twitter

    Jamba: Jamba

    EU: Blossom#2756



  2. #2

    Default

    Bad for caster teams i guess :/

    The most important question however is whether this is a change against multiboxers or not.
    Last edited by Noxdiebox : 04-30-2018 at 05:45 PM

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdiebox View Post
    Bad for caster teams i guess :/

    The most important question however is whether this is a change against multiboxers or not.

    i think we can say this is for boxers! they new stuff u get from wpvp now is more like a "open" bg
    Jamba Addon Developer:

    Follow me on
    Twitter

    Jamba: Jamba

    EU: Blossom#2756



  4. #4

    Default

    Safe to say, they're killing boxing in all types of pvp.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    • ERR_INVALID_FOLLOW_PVP_COMBAT - You can't follow units while engaged in PVP.


    • ERR_INVALID_FOLLOW_TARGET_PVP_COMBAT - You can't follow units engaged in PVP.


    called this from when i saw the wpvp changes!
    This made me sad. I've been prepping for the sole purpose of wpvp If this goes trough I might be done with boxing as there are no more pvp aspect of boxing
    Last edited by Zartok : 05-01-2018 at 03:26 AM

  6. #6

    Default

    Just to be clear - I assume this is an error message you received while in Beta participating in wPvP, and not just a data mined message, correct?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peri Helion View Post
    Just to be clear - I assume this is an error message you received while in Beta participating in wPvP, and not just a data mined message, correct?
    Can no do wpvp warmode in beta so yes it's datminded out the api.

    Look take it as u will am just giving you all a heads up. Blizzard already said how wpvp warmode is going to be as rewarding as normal bgs.... And ashran they removed follow because of boxing on beta.
    Jamba Addon Developer:

    Follow me on
    Twitter

    Jamba: Jamba

    EU: Blossom#2756



  8. #8
    Member Fat Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mountains of Colorado
    Posts
    1831

    Default

    Will be curious if the no follow string will apply to all pvp(arena).

  9. #9

    Default

    This is sad, I was looking forward to gearing by grinding conquest points. I suppose there will be no PVP world quests on the PVE mode. Oh well, i wasn't a fan of ganking people.

  10. #10
    Rated Arena Member Kruschpakx4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Innsbruck
    Posts
    1211

    Default

    ok but if its really only for the time you are in combat i dont see the big problem here even for casters, however you are commited to every fight as running away could become chaotic

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •