Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11

    Default

    I just read your posts, the config I'm currently using wasn't made by me. I got it shared by Diunasiro back in 7.2 if I remember correctly and it was for 10 man DK+Monk Mist setup PvP oriented. I used to run it with 8 dks and 2 monks back then but now changed some stuff to adjust it for PvE.

    I will share it tomorrow if you guys want.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzyta View Post
    I just read your posts, the config I'm currently using wasn't made by me. I got it shared by Diunasiro back in 7.2 if I remember correctly and it was for 10 man DK+Monk Mist setup PvP oriented. I used to run it with 8 dks and 2 monks back then but now changed some stuff to adjust it for PvE.

    I will share it tomorrow if you guys want.

    please do!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

  3. #13

    Default

    Yes pls do Im sure lyonheart was all pallies just like me Switching to the dark side

  4. #14

  5. #15

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzyta View Post
    Thanks!
    Xalanor: Prot Paladin, Aurorae: Resto Shaman, Khaelan|Trixae|Xercaes: Frost Mage x3

  7. #17

    Default

    Let me know if you get it working :P I have deleted the frost dps rotation from it but still have the original file somewhere if u want it, it was somehow buggy for me. It kept getting stack at one point and not dumping the runic power. So for frost I use GSE

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzyta View Post
    Let me know if you get it working :P I have deleted the frost dps rotation from it but still have the original file somewhere if u want it, it was somehow buggy for me. It kept getting stack at one point and not dumping the runic power. So for frost I use GSE
    Working well here, 875 level gear

    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzyta View Post
    Is that a paste bin of a pro config? I have never used pro yet.
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 04-19-2018 at 08:27 PM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Is that a paste bin of a pro config? I have never used pro yet.

    Yes it is the Pro config. But you can still use it! You want to copy the Blood DK keymap to your keymaps, and also copy the helpers -> wow -> DK macros to the same place in your profile. Then go through all of the keys set on the macros and adjust them to your set up. From there you should be good to go minus any other required changes for your config.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •