Close
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 83
  1. #21
    Member JohnGabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle Washington, USA
    Posts
    2217

    Default

    A Curios coin as well. If they haven't upped the drop rate since I've been playing then that is way more rare than a legendary.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    A Curios coin as well. If they haven't upped the drop rate since I've been playing then that is way more rare than a legendary.
    They must have buffed them then, because I see them pretty regularly

  3. #23
    Member JohnGabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle Washington, USA
    Posts
    2217

    Default

    I am heading back to Bleeding Hollow for now. I'd like to keep my current toon in your guild though, to play the AH and fund any teams I make on that server.

    I just wasn't having any fun leveling. I have such high hopes for the questing changes in the coming patches that I have no desire at all to level anything until then. I do have enough tokens and battle.net balance for like 30 years so I could just pay to server xfer over. But they're going to fix the questing.... I hope.

  4. #24
    Multiboxologist MiRai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winter Is Coming
    Posts
    6512

    Default

    I happened to get Uldaman through LFD shortly after the Scarlet Monastery runs in the prior video, so I decided to record it because I like Uldaman. People have also been requesting that they want to see me do more dungeons while leveling, so here you go!



    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I am heading back to Bleeding Hollow for now. I'd like to keep my current toon in your guild though, to play the AH and fund any teams I make on that server.

    I just wasn't having any fun leveling. I have such high hopes for the questing changes in the coming patches that I have no desire at all to level anything until then. I do have enough tokens and battle.net balance for like 30 years so I could just pay to server xfer over. But they're going to fix the questing.... I hope.
    Okaly-dokaly.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-04-2018 at 02:02 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

    Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

  5. #25
    Member Crum1515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    600
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Wooo! One more day and I can sit down and play. Holidays and getting ready to move and getting the flu is ruining my gaming time
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

  6. #26

    Default

    I've decided to level a team on Mal'Ganis and join the guild - it would be nice to have some boxers to chat with once in a while.

    I still have a few weeks left on my existing RaF, but I did an A>B>C>D>E link (with no E>A as A was my main account) so I'm not getting as much out of the free levels at the moment. I also only have Legion on A and B currently. So I took advantage of the holiday sales and bought 5 wow and legion gift licenses, but I have yet to apply them.

    I'm planning to level up one team to 100 now with my existing accounts and then later when I have more time to play I'll ditch my old C D E accounts and start a fresh set of 5 on my existing BNet so I can keep the looms and legion flying. I might also take some time to unlock WoD flying in the meantime, as that'll help a lot.

    I'm still fairly new at boxing and I haven't played some classes at all yet, so I'm unsure about what classes to make. I've also only played Alliance in the past. I'll start with 5x orc hunters and see how it goes. I'll ask on discord to be invited to the guild soon

  7. #27

    Default

    I was thinking of making a team and hanging out.

    It'd be great, I think, to have the support and advice of fellow multi-boxers readily at hand :-P

    That being said, it's so hard for me to play Horde. x_x

    But it is a new year after all!

  8. #28
    Member JohnGabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle Washington, USA
    Posts
    2217

    Default

    You're not in the same battlegroup as Bleeding Hollow so that means I can't cross realm raid with you guys right?

  9. #29
    Multiboxologist MiRai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winter Is Coming
    Posts
    6512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crum1515 View Post
    Wooo! One more day and I can sit down and play. Holidays and getting ready to move and getting the flu is ruining my gaming time
    #Exciting

    (the gaming, not the other stuff)

    Quote Originally Posted by lessan View Post
    I've decided to level a team on Mal'Ganis and join the guild - it would be nice to have some boxers to chat with once in a while.

    I still have a few weeks left on my existing RaF, but I did an A>B>C>D>E link (with no E>A as A was my main account) so I'm not getting as much out of the free levels at the moment. I also only have Legion on A and B currently. So I took advantage of the holiday sales and bought 5 wow and legion gift licenses, but I have yet to apply them.

    I'm planning to level up one team to 100 now with my existing accounts and then later when I have more time to play I'll ditch my old C D E accounts and start a fresh set of 5 on my existing BNet so I can keep the looms and legion flying. I might also take some time to unlock WoD flying in the meantime, as that'll help a lot.

    I'm still fairly new at boxing and I haven't played some classes at all yet, so I'm unsure about what classes to make. I've also only played Alliance in the past. I'll start with 5x orc hunters and see how it goes. I'll ask on discord to be invited to the guild soon
    RaF definitely makes for an easier journey, at least to 90.

    Quote Originally Posted by bgarisn View Post
    I was thinking of making a team and hanging out.

    It'd be great, I think, to have the support and advice of fellow multi-boxers readily at hand :-P

    That being said, it's so hard for me to play Horde. x_x

    But it is a new year after all!
    It is also a bit difficult for me to play Horde after having played Alliance for so long. I tend to gravitate toward "human-looking" races, so that's why most of my characters are Blood Elves outside of a few that either couldn't due to race restrictions, or that I felt would just work better with a different race (e.g. Orc Hunter = bonus pet damage).

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    You're not in the same battlegroup as Bleeding Hollow so that means I can't cross realm raid with you guys right?
    Cross-realm grouping for anything outside of current-tier mythic raiding is region-wide, so... yes, you can.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

    Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

  10. #30

    Default

    I am getting back into Multi-Boxing after 6 years off. Please send me an invite (Banggore). It will take me some time to get rolling again. I used Keyclone in the past and I am currently looking at the Isoboxer.

    Looking forward to playing again and hanging with you guys.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •